Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refund Vouchers 12:53 - Sep 10 with 457 viewsozzy_itfc

I still have a couple of the Season Ticket Refund Vouchers hanging around, was supposed to expire 31st May but I know expiration got extended. Anyone got any idea of new expiry date for them?

cheers
Refund Vouchers on 12:53 - Sep 10 with 452 viewsKieran_Knows

December, I think.

Just waiting on the new toddler kits so I can get one for my babe which is due at Xmas so I can use the vouchers on that!
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 12:54]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Refund Vouchers on 12:55 - Sep 10 with 439 viewstazdac

I used mine yesterday and I think they said they expire at the end of this month :o)
Refund Vouchers on 12:57 - Sep 10 with 434 viewsozzy_itfc

Refund Vouchers on 12:53 - Sep 10 by Kieran_Knows

December, I think.

Just waiting on the new toddler kits so I can get one for my babe which is due at Xmas so I can use the vouchers on that!
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 12:54]

Just found the answer, they expire end of this month so suggest to use them quick.

Season Ticket Prices Frozen and Free Tickets For U19s and U12s 28th Apr 2021 14:32
Town season ticket prices have been frozen for 2021/22 but with current U19 and U12 season ticket holders given their tickets for free as part of the Blues’ compensation for the current Covid-19-impacted campaign. The club have released details of both their plans for season tickets and 2020/21 refunds this afternoon. 97

I still have cash vouchers left over as compensation for missing five games at the end of 2019/20 season. Are they still valid?

Yes. The expiry date has been put back from 30th May to 30th September 2021. They can be used in person at Planet Blue, in the matchday ticket office or in the FanZone.

You can also use them via the Planet Blue mail order system. Click here for full details.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024