Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right 17:38 - Aug 28 with 1179 viewsMr_Ipswich

To have a meltdown tonight.

The years upon years of decline. The broken promises. The managerial disasters. The atrocious signings.

Tonight just feels like complete Groundhog Day AGAIN.

So please excuse us Town fans tonight. It’s going to get messy, but so it should…
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 17:40 - Aug 28 with 1131 viewsgainsboroughblue

Any kind of positivity that built over the summer is getting eroded following each game we play. Being an ITFC fan over the last two decades is an absolutely miserable experience.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 17:43 - Aug 28 with 1089 viewsGeomorph

EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 17:40 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Any kind of positivity that built over the summer is getting eroded following each game we play. Being an ITFC fan over the last two decades is an absolutely miserable experience.

Yep.. I’ve been so optimistic but it’s just been drained out of me. We looked extremely vulnerable to counters and crosses against Morecambe and sounds like nowt has changed.
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 17:45 - Aug 28 with 1060 viewsSkip_Intro

Top quality blub.
So now PC and the new owners are accountable for the last 15 years as well?
How many of the current squad are honestly atrocious signings?
Nobody has a right to have a meltdown.
We wanted change and we got change - we were told it would take time. Now you all seem to want instant results...life ain't like that...
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 946 viewsMr_Ipswich

EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 17:45 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

Top quality blub.
We wanted change and we got change - we were told it would take time. Now you all seem to want instant results...life ain't like that...

I’m realistic. But give people a break if they want to piss and moan this evening. I think they deserve to be cut a bit of slack, don’t they?
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 18:08 - Aug 28 with 931 viewspointofblue

Top quality blub.

Instandt results? I think the majority of us would be happier tonight with just one win from Morecambe, Burton, Cheltenham, MK Dons and Wimbledon.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 18:12 - Aug 28 with 889 viewsjas0999

The fixture list was very kind to us. With so many new players, great opportunity to win at least one or two games. Even had a straight forward home tie against league two opposition in the cup thrown in. Haven’t won a single game. Terrible.
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 18:14 - Aug 28 with 858 viewsChurchman

Top quality blub.

No, the previous 15 years has nothing to do with the current owners or PC

This season does. I’m not expecting the moon on a stick. Just some indication of improvement might be nice. 2-2 against Morecambe, 2-2 today. No wins, porous defence, lack of fitness, lack of just about everything. We are deservedly at the bottom of League 1. We are going to get some heavy beatings by the better sides unless this mess is sorted out fast.
EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 18:49 - Aug 28 with 769 viewsistanblue

sToP fLoUnCiNg
Login to get fewer ads

EVERY SINGLE ITFC fan has a right on 19:33 - Aug 28 with 639 viewsradiogaga

100% this Mr Ipswich and the boos this week were totally deserved. We literally bottled a 2 goal cushion against an average side that had barely threatened our goal. Complete lack of character, focus and most concerningly a total lack of game management from the moment we went 2-0 up. Lack of leadership also a big problem. Frustration has reached boiling point I feel, it is stating the complete obvious to say that today (and to be where we are right now, regardless of games played) is completely unacceptable.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024