Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom must have one hell of a squad 17:07 - Aug 18 with 1365 viewsAlexGreen

If they can afford to practically give away Edwards and Harper!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 17:19 - Aug 18 with 1317 viewshandslikeplates

Watching Edwards in the first half was actually exciting, I don’t think I’ve felt like that for ages, I’m probably going back to Pablo, Kuqi, and Bent.
West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 18:15 - Aug 18 with 1182 viewsericclacton

Harper leaves a lot to the imagination, i don't think he's as good as people are deluded to believe.

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 18:30 - Aug 18 with 1119 views44_not_out

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 18:15 - Aug 18 by ericclacton

Harper leaves a lot to the imagination, i don't think he's as good as people are deluded to believe.

I think people need to ease up a little. No doubt they are decent and an upgrade but in truth, Harper is a more mobile and fitter Cole Skuse and Edwards has been on a few good dribbles but we need end product (I know it’s only a game and a half).

In reality, if West Brom really wanted to keep them, they could’ve blown us out of the water given their parachute payments.

As I say they are an upgrade but the plaudits thus far are a little OTT
West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 18:31 - Aug 18 with 1114 viewsericclacton

But honestly if his first name was Colin he wouldn't get a game........who remembers the real Colin Harper brilliant left back God i say God we could do with him now.

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 19:07 - Aug 18 with 1007 viewsAlexGreen

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 18:30 - Aug 18 by 44_not_out

I think people need to ease up a little. No doubt they are decent and an upgrade but in truth, Harper is a more mobile and fitter Cole Skuse and Edwards has been on a few good dribbles but we need end product (I know it’s only a game and a half).

In reality, if West Brom really wanted to keep them, they could’ve blown us out of the water given their parachute payments.

As I say they are an upgrade but the plaudits thus far are a little OTT

"In reality, if West Brom really wanted to keep them, they could’ve blown us out of the water given their parachute payments"

That's why I said they must have a good squad, because they didn't try harder to keep them.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 19:13 - Aug 18 with 985 views44_not_out

West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 19:07 - Aug 18 by AlexGreen

"In reality, if West Brom really wanted to keep them, they could’ve blown us out of the water given their parachute payments"

That's why I said they must have a good squad, because they didn't try harder to keep them.

Or they’re not quite as good as some are making out. You’d think we’ve signed Ronaldo and Modric

Like I say, they are decent but they’re in League One
West Brom must have one hell of a squad on 19:47 - Aug 18 with 897 viewshatch

Spoke to some Cheltenham fans after the game and they said Edwards was one of the best talents they have seen for years. Couldn’t believe he was playing League One football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024