Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson 10:44 - Aug 18 with 1667 viewsRedX

Any idea when he'll be involved?

What injury has he suffered and any timeline on his return?

Edmundson on 11:11 - Aug 18 with 1609 viewsTown_Boy

Agreed. Was never talked of when he arrived about being injured. I suppose he’s one for the season when he’s fit. But we needed solid CBS ASAP

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Edmundson on 11:17 - Aug 18 with 1574 viewsPinewoodblue

Edmundson on 11:11 - Aug 18 by Town_Boy

Agreed. Was never talked of when he arrived about being injured. I suppose he’s one for the season when he’s fit. But we needed solid CBS ASAP

Edmundson was out of favour at Rangers and probably didn’t figure in their plans going forward. No mention of injury on signing suggests to me that he was just unfit when we signed him and fitness hasn’t improved sufficiently to warrant selection.

Time Paul Cook explained the situation.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Edmundson on 11:48 - Aug 18 with 1470 viewsBLUEBEAT

sitfc said “who cares”

so that’s told you!

Poll: W or W

Edmundson on 12:02 - Aug 18 with 1380 viewsRedX

Edmundson on 11:17 - Aug 18 by Pinewoodblue

Edmundson was out of favour at Rangers and probably didn’t figure in their plans going forward. No mention of injury on signing suggests to me that he was just unfit when we signed him and fitness hasn’t improved sufficiently to warrant selection.

It's like he's not even at the club at the moment. It would be nice if they explained the situation. He'll be some beast alongside Burgess.
Edmundson on 12:21 - Aug 18 with 1302 viewsElderGrizzly

Edmundson on 11:17 - Aug 18 by Pinewoodblue

Cook said he was injured when he arrived, was back training but was a couple of weeks away. Think that was about 10 days ago
Edmundson on 12:21 - Aug 18 with 1304 viewsLightworker

No, nobody knows because Cook won't talk about injuries for some reason.
Edmundson on 12:48 - Aug 18 with 1214 viewschicoazul

Edmundson on 12:21 - Aug 18 by Lightworker

Which I can’t be alone in thinking is odd? Every other manager in the country gets asked about injuries at the weekly presser. I know how annoying it must have been for them to answer the same questions about Huws and Adeyemi each week, but for us to have new players come in who are either injured already or get injured quickly deserves some sort of explanation to the fans. Perhaps this is some new club policy and all future managers or coaches will have to toe this line.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Edmundson on 13:51 - Aug 18 with 1051 viewsTown_Boy

Edmundson on 12:21 - Aug 18 by Lightworker

Apparently teams knowing about injuries makes them have an advantage..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Edmundson on 14:04 - Aug 18 with 970 viewsParsley

Edmundson on 13:51 - Aug 18 by Town_Boy

Apparently teams knowing about injuries makes them have an advantage..

I do get that but I feel at the moment it's creating a bit of a disconnect with the fans. Just an indication of what the injury is and a rough timescale would be helpful, I don't want daily updates. Our defence is a bit of a concern for me at the moment so some idea of whether Edmundson is due back for the next game or isn't going to be ready for another month would help manage expectations.
Edmundson on 14:21 - Aug 18 with 865 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Edmundson on 14:04 - Aug 18 by Parsley

I do get that but I feel at the moment it's creating a bit of a disconnect with the fans. Just an indication of what the injury is and a rough timescale would be helpful, I don't want daily updates. Our defence is a bit of a concern for me at the moment so some idea of whether Edmundson is due back for the next game or isn't going to be ready for another month would help manage expectations.

The defense has always been my concern right from the end of last season. I’m still not convinced about either GK we have either. We seem to of brought in a truck load of strikers and none of them can score. We can’t blame the lack for f service this season 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024