Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I despise... 21:48 - Aug 17 with 373 viewsSebastian

that red towel. Burn it.

"Oh I'm sorry buttercup, did that nasty Mr Cook point out you aren't very good? Run yourself a warm bath, I'll get the Haagen-Daaz and read you a story later." - Bobbychase

I despise... on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 366 viewsIllinoisblue

Shouldn’t be allowed in the game. They wasted 20 or 30 seconds at every throw. And of course we fell for it like the weak minded spineless shower we are

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I despise... on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 327 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I despise... on 21:49 - Aug 17 by Illinoisblue

Shouldn’t be allowed in the game. They wasted 20 or 30 seconds at every throw. And of course we fell for it like the weak minded spineless shower we are

They used the throw ins very well tactically including as time wasting. Waiting for him to wander across the pitch to the towel and then go and dry the ball. Taking it from level with the 6 yard box when it had gone out by the corner flag, throwing it down the line to waste time including so it doesn't even come on the pitch.

However, all that doesn't detract from two issues.

First half we did not take our chances.

Second half we were out-played thanks to their tactics.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I despise... on 21:59 - Aug 17 with 258 viewsPlums

I despise... on 21:49 - Aug 17 by Illinoisblue

I can’t understand why opposition players don’t ‘deal’ with it. Watching them use it time and time again and no one thought to sh1thouse it away.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024