Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Girls team …just awesome. 10:08 - Aug 16 with 494 viewsbluesince84

Just wanted to offer that as much as the focus on first team recruitment and issues is paramount, i love reading about the progress and recruitment of the girls team. Seems like every time i log on i see another young lady signing up and you cant underestimate the importance of that for young female fans ( or potential fans)

My niece is 11 and has just started playing for her local club but football is new to her and its a passion she’s stumbled upon. She said to me in the car thats she’s sad as its only men who become footballers. I told her thats not true, and showed her twtd and all the young girls becoming professional and her eyes just lit up. So thus……i am taking her to her first game soon, to a club she knows that potentially, all going well, she has a chance of playing for and THAT…..is how you get a lifelong fan…. Well done Ipswich.
Girls team …just awesome. on 10:32 - Aug 16 with 424 viewsFixed_It

Awesome!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Girls team …just awesome. on 10:38 - Aug 16 with 413 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely. We should be shouting about it from the rooftops. We have one of the best setups in the country and it will go from strength to strength. What a great example the club is setting for girls like your niece.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024