Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain? 21:47 - Aug 9 with 894 viewsslaughteredskipper

I'm confused about the captaincy. Is PC seeking to appoint a permanent captain or has he concluded that a member of the current squad will be his captain, or will it be simply decided amongst the 11 players starting as part of the rotation or has he saved it for a BIG central defensive character coming into the side and if that is the case - who might that be? And where before a player like Cahill seems beyond us anything seems possible at the moment the way the club is going!

There is a real possibility that the excitement of the new era has got to me!
Captain? on 21:49 - Aug 9 with 858 viewschrismakin

Cahill

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Captain? on 21:50 - Aug 9 with 853 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not entirely sure I understand your question.

However, I think the answer is Lee Evans or possibly a new signing. Maybe even Edmundson?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Captain? on 21:51 - Aug 9 with 841 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Captain? on 21:49 - Aug 9 by chrismakin

Cahill

Aged 41 and not played last season https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cahill

Captain? on 21:53 - Aug 9 with 812 viewsslaughteredskipper

Captain? on 21:50 - Aug 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

However, I think the answer is Lee Evans or possibly a new signing. Maybe even Edmundson?

Sorry several questions really but speculation I suppose about who the captain will be. Interested to hear views if the captain is already in the squad or someone coming in?
Captain? on 21:53 - Aug 9 with 811 viewsMetal_Hacker

Captain? on 21:50 - Aug 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Watching Evans on Saturday and not just his performance but the way he encouraged the fans and seemingly even after the equaliser ushered Bonne back to the centre circle thinking we could still win suggests to me that whoever comes in , he’s the man for the job

Poll: If it were one or the other

Captain? on 21:58 - Aug 9 with 774 viewsslaughteredskipper

Captain? on 21:53 - Aug 9 by Metal_Hacker

Watching Evans on Saturday and not just his performance but the way he encouraged the fans and seemingly even after the equaliser ushered Bonne back to the centre circle thinking we could still win suggests to me that whoever comes in , he’s the man for the job

Agree with this. Interestingly I would say that there are several who played saturday who had the presence of a captain but Evans in particular. Just interested to see if a CB might come in that is in the captain mould.
Captain? on 21:59 - Aug 9 with 751 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Captain? on 21:58 - Aug 9 by slaughteredskipper

Agree with this. Interestingly I would say that there are several who played saturday who had the presence of a captain but Evans in particular. Just interested to see if a CB might come in that is in the captain mould.

We have missed a real leader and organiser on the pitch for a long time.

Having a team full of them would be good.

Captain? on 21:59 - Aug 9 with 749 viewschrismakin

Captain? on 21:51 - Aug 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Aged 41 and not played last season https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cahill

Lol well played.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024