Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets not arrived. 13:16 - Aug 6 with 1534 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Can't even get through to the ticket office via phone to wait in the queue.

Shambles.

33 years supporting Town, the ticket office has always been sub standard, and don't get me started on the appalling attitude and unprofessionslism of some of the staff over the years.

Rant over. I guess I'll be heading into town a couple of hours early to address this in person then.
Season tickets not arrived. on 13:24 - Aug 6 with 1487 viewsRomeo4

I feel for you. Unnecessary stress!

I’ve found that the club seem pretty good at responding to emails. If you haven’t already done do it might be worth a try. Even if they can just put your mind at rest that you can simply pick up a temp ticket before the game.

All that said, I hope the postman delivers your season ticket tomorrow. Good luck 🤞🏻
Season tickets not arrived. on 14:07 - Aug 6 with 1378 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 13:24 - Aug 6 by Romeo4

I feel for you. Unnecessary stress!

I’ve found that the club seem pretty good at responding to emails. If you haven’t already done do it might be worth a try. Even if they can just put your mind at rest that you can simply pick up a temp ticket before the game.

All that said, I hope the postman delivers your season ticket tomorrow. Good luck 🤞🏻

Emailed ticket office Tuesday and yesterday re being charged twice. They owe me a lot of money. But at least I've got my season tickets so I am assuming they are prioritising dealing with fans who haven't.
Season tickets not arrived. on 14:29 - Aug 6 with 1325 viewsClapham_Junction

My Morecambe tickets still haven't arrived. After not getting a response to emails or DMing them on Twitter, I finally got through the ticket office on the 30th attempt. Apparently their new phone system doesn't allow more than 8 or 10 people in the queue, so you just get cut off if it's already full. Very poor really given the kind of call volumes they get.
Season tickets not arrived. on 14:43 - Aug 6 with 1286 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 14:29 - Aug 6 by Clapham_Junction

My Morecambe tickets still haven't arrived. After not getting a response to emails or DMing them on Twitter, I finally got through the ticket office on the 30th attempt. Apparently their new phone system doesn't allow more than 8 or 10 people in the queue, so you just get cut off if it's already full. Very poor really given the kind of call volumes they get.

Unfortunate that with all the positive stuff about re the team, cleaning up the ground, the club have taken their eye off the ball re sorting out the problems caused by the ticket website. The CEO job is not just about signing players and giving interviews. The buck stops with Ashton.
Season tickets not arrived. on 14:47 - Aug 6 with 1273 viewschrismakin

Season tickets not arrived. on 14:43 - Aug 6 by AlanG296

Unfortunate that with all the positive stuff about re the team, cleaning up the ground, the club have taken their eye off the ball re sorting out the problems caused by the ticket website. The CEO job is not just about signing players and giving interviews. The buck stops with Ashton.

And in time it'll be sorted no doubt

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Season tickets not arrived. on 14:53 - Aug 6 with 1250 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 14:47 - Aug 6 by chrismakin

And in time it'll be sorted no doubt

Easy to say when you're not the one who is owed nearly £1000!
Season tickets not arrived. on 16:28 - Aug 6 with 1167 viewsKeaneish

I’ve always had a good experience with the ticket office. I can’t get hold of them either at the mo. My season ticket cane through but it’s for the top of the Pioneer when I ordered back of the Cobbold.

Anyone else got an incorrect ticket?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:04 - Aug 6 with 1135 viewslegoman85

Got my ticket but my daughter's hasn't turned up!
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:08 - Aug 6 with 1121 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Had a call from the ticket office. They've now sent me the print at home tickets for tomorrow. Hopefully the ST 's will show up at some point. Sounds like they're having a mare from the stories I've seen!
Season tickets not arrived. on 17:09 - Aug 6 with 1113 viewsbluelagos

Season tickets not arrived. on 16:28 - Aug 6 by Keaneish

I’ve always had a good experience with the ticket office. I can’t get hold of them either at the mo. My season ticket cane through but it’s for the top of the Pioneer when I ordered back of the Cobbold.

Anyone else got an incorrect ticket?

I thought I'd ordered for the North but I seem to be in the Churchmans. Could be my mistake tbf. Never know what stand is what in new names.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:15 - Aug 6 with 1100 viewsBryanPlug

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:09 - Aug 6 by bluelagos

I thought I'd ordered for the North but I seem to be in the Churchmans. Could be my mistake tbf. Never know what stand is what in new names.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:16 - Aug 6 with 1093 viewsbluelagos

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:15 - Aug 6 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

They'll always be North, Churchmans and West stand to me :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:30 - Aug 6 with 1057 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:16 - Aug 6 by bluelagos

They'll always be North, Churchmans and West stand to me :-)

And the other one will always be the Portman Stand to me.
Season tickets not arrived. on 17:34 - Aug 6 with 1045 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So, to be clear.

Right now, you'd rather Ashton be dealing with the ticketing rather than prioritising the signing players so we can get out of league one?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:35 - Aug 6 with 1045 viewstextbackup

jeeeeez…… if they sorted the ticket office first and didn't get players in it would be even worse! give them time ffs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:21 - Aug 6 with 1016 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:35 - Aug 6 by textbackup

jeeeeez…… if they sorted the ticket office first and didn't get players in it would be even worse! give them time ffs

Give them time? Rapidly running out for those who have problems with tickets for tomorrow. Never said they needed to sort the ticket office out before getting players in. A good CEO would ensure that both are done and all the other things that are needed, delegating as necessary.
Season tickets not arrived. on 18:24 - Aug 6 with 1007 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 17:34 - Aug 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

So, to be clear.

Right now, you'd rather Ashton be dealing with the ticketing rather than prioritising the signing players so we can get out of league one?

It's possible to do both with good leadership, management and delegation.
Season tickets not arrived. on 18:25 - Aug 6 with 1001 viewschrismakin

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:24 - Aug 6 by AlanG296

It's possible to do both with good leadership, management and delegation.

Which is probably why he has a manager looking after the ticket office. You are 1 of a few thousand who need assistance. Your turn will come.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:34 - Aug 6 with 985 viewsAlanG296

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:25 - Aug 6 by chrismakin

Which is probably why he has a manager looking after the ticket office. You are 1 of a few thousand who need assistance. Your turn will come.

CEOs job is to see that all areas if the business are properly staffed and resourced and run effectively. There should not be a few thousand needing assistance. Alright for you as you are not one of the few thousand, I expect. Yes he has managers but that does not absolve the CEO of overall responsibility.
Season tickets not arrived. on 18:47 - Aug 6 with 963 viewstextbackup

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:21 - Aug 6 by AlanG296

Give them time? Rapidly running out for those who have problems with tickets for tomorrow. Never said they needed to sort the ticket office out before getting players in. A good CEO would ensure that both are done and all the other things that are needed, delegating as necessary.

you'll get in, so will they, chill.

in his 20min interview the other day he points out that he needs time to breathe after transfer window - then he can focus on the business side of things.

im sure in a perfect world he would delegate, but hes not been here long, give him a chance

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:49 - Aug 6 with 956 viewschrismakin

Season tickets not arrived. on 18:34 - Aug 6 by AlanG296

CEOs job is to see that all areas if the business are properly staffed and resourced and run effectively. There should not be a few thousand needing assistance. Alright for you as you are not one of the few thousand, I expect. Yes he has managers but that does not absolve the CEO of overall responsibility.

And it will be something theyll discuss in their monthly meeting.

Cant delegate if you dont leave the person alone to do the job you've given them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024