Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holder 2x free tickets 10:08 - Aug 3 with 1030 viewsMartus

Can't get through to the ticket office - so can anyone help me out?

As a season ticket holder they said I would get 2x free tickets for home matches. I can see the code in my account - like how they shared the iFollow codes, for these tickets.

But I can't work out how to use them - are they valid for the Morecombe game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Bobby conquered Europe!!! And we won the FA cuuuuup!"

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:11 - Aug 3 with 996 viewsSitfcB

Assume it works as a gift voucher? Put two tickets in your basket then add that code in the coupon box which appears on the next page when you click add to basket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:16 - Aug 3 with 964 viewsMartus

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:11 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

Assume it works as a gift voucher? Put two tickets in your basket then add that code in the coupon box which appears on the next page when you click add to basket.

I tried entering the code I have in the "coupon" field and "gift voucher" field and both didn't work

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:22 - Aug 3 with 929 viewsSitfcB

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:16 - Aug 3 by Martus

I tried entering the code I have in the "coupon" field and "gift voucher" field and both didn't work

:(

ffs why is nothing ever simple with this place haha. Should’ve known it wouldn’t be that easy eh!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:25 - Aug 3 with 918 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:16 - Aug 3 by Martus

If you have twitter might be worth tweeting @itfctickets or @itfchelp as they usually respond fairly quick, easier than phoning
Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:32 - Aug 3 with 881 viewsxrayspecs

Are you sure the free tickets are for league games? I thought we only got a free friendly ticket per season ticket.
Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 12:27 - Aug 4 with 647 viewsMartus

Season ticket holder 2x free tickets on 10:32 - Aug 3 by xrayspecs

Are you sure the free tickets are for league games? I thought we only got a free friendly ticket per season ticket.

Had to ring the ticket office- which took an age!!!

An update if anyone else had this issue - as part of renewing your season ticket you get 2x free tickets for 1 game. They just had to update my code which you'll see in your account and it went through fine. So 30 mins in a queue and it was all sorted within a minute or two.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024