Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... 21:56 - Jun 18 with 941 viewsswede

"Footballs coming home"? That wasn't football and I'm glad i didn't have to pay for that multi-millionaire bore-fest. Well done Scotland, nice to see some passion.

Southgate out!
Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:00 - Jun 18 with 911 viewsBramidan

Foden should have been left on, Grealish put on and Sterling off.
Pathetic square passing, ball always going backwards.
Must have been watching Towan.
Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:18 - Jun 18 with 839 viewsVic

Swede - unlike you to make such a drunken post!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:36 - Jun 18 with 813 viewsswede

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:18 - Jun 18 by Vic

Swede - unlike you to make such a drunken post!

Fully sober I assure you Vic!

Just disillusioned with boring modern day possession football and remembering the day when players passed the ball forwards. Bring back the 70's!
Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:48 - Jun 18 with 770 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Football's coming home always referred to the fact that England was hosting a football tournament. It was never intended to mean we would win the Euros.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:54 - Jun 18 with 759 viewsBluedanW

Southgate is definitely overated. His tactical awareness s never seems to come across. The squad he had available compared to what Steve Clarke had he should be able to get a result. We have the players to attack at pace, however too many backwards passes. I don't believe James made a forward pass all game
Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 23:14 - Jun 18 with 728 viewsVic

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:54 - Jun 18 by BluedanW

Southgate is definitely overated. His tactical awareness s never seems to come across. The squad he had available compared to what Steve Clarke had he should be able to get a result. We have the players to attack at pace, however too many backwards passes. I don't believe James made a forward pass all game

I don’t think many who understand the game will agree with you.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 23:30 - Jun 18 with 691 viewsGarv

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 22:00 - Jun 18 by Bramidan

Foden should have been left on, Grealish put on and Sterling off.
Pathetic square passing, ball always going backwards.
Must have been watching Towan.

I agree Grealish needs more minutes but he's hardly the chosen one is he? He's put on a pedestal because he's nice to watch and he's not Sterling.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 23:38 - Jun 18 with 675 viewstextbackup

Slow, dull, boring, lethargic, negative... on 23:30 - Jun 18 by Garv

I agree Grealish needs more minutes but he's hardly the chosen one is he? He's put on a pedestal because he's nice to watch and he's not Sterling.

sterling was awful, lost ball time and time again, and didn't create anything..... we have Sancho sitting on the bench watching him do nothing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024