Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit popularity 13:37 - Jun 3 with 959 viewsglasso

Just went to have a gander at the online club shop and see if there were kids' versions of the new kit and I'm 508 in the queue! Is that normal on the first day, or is it crazy busy? I don't go on there very often but I've never seen a queue before...
New kit popularity on 14:00 - Jun 3 with 859 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Maybe the shirt is being regarded as Sheeran merchandise, so lots of his fans are adding to the demand?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

New kit popularity on 14:10 - Jun 3 with 780 viewsParsley

Maybe it's the new marketing strategy, make people think there's a queue so there must be something worth waiting for
New kit popularity on 14:26 - Jun 3 with 698 viewsCoco

Teens in Japan snapping them up..oh and of course Coutney Cox and all her Hollywood chums.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

New kit popularity on 17:12 - Jun 3 with 492 viewsstonojnr

The site was struggling to load just after it was launched so I'm not surprised they are queue protecting it.

Hopefully if theyve sold loads on preorder the club will announce the numbers, so the it's a boring kit folk can go moan about the turnstiles not being painted yet or something else
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024