Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans 16:56 - Apr 30 with 568 viewsAlexGreen

I always had high hopes for him, and he seems to have done ok at Ayr.

I do wish we'd kept him vs bringing in McGuinness at the start of the season though, but at least he's getting game time in Scotland.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 16:58 - Apr 30 with 556 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How much have you seen him play at Ayr?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 524 viewschrismakin

I just 2 coached to really spend time with Ndaba and also Simpson.

Ndaba by the sounds of it is what PC wants in a player

And from the brief highlights I've seen of Simpson. The sheer size of him makes me really really want to see him in the first team picture.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 17:03]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 510 viewsAlexGreen

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 16:58 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

How much have you seen him play at Ayr?

Obviously I haven't seen him play at Ayr, but he was in the team of the week last month and has been picked most of the time when fit, so was a fair assumption to suggest he's doing ok there imho.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 18:01 - Apr 30 with 397 viewsWeWereZombies

What chance for Corrie Ndaba in next season's plans on 17:02 - Apr 30 by AlexGreen

Obviously I haven't seen him play at Ayr, but he was in the team of the week last month and has been picked most of the time when fit, so was a fair assumption to suggest he's doing ok there imho.

There has been a live Friday night match on BBC Scotland, I thought Ndaba was played out of position but did OK. Also a very vocal player so potentially future captain material too. McGavin came on late in that match but made little impression, I think he returned from Ayr after a month?

[edit} Although in tonight's game at Inverness Ndaba was not even on the bench.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 23:16]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024