Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think people are being a bit naive over the definition of free 10:04 - Apr 29 with 624 viewsMannersBlue

Sorry to make another post on the topic, but I can't believe the amount of people up in arms over the season ticket compensation.

Whilst I think that what has been offered is definitely at the lower end of what they could have given, I think people are deliberately misunderstanding what 'free iFollow' meant.

During a regular season, if the club had offered ST holders a free pint at each game, would people be trying to claim a refund on the pints they didn't drink? Or the games they didn't attend for that matter?

...who am I kidding, I can see the tweets now... "What are you going to be offering ST holders who don't drink??!?"
I think people are being a bit naive over the definition of free on 10:19 - Apr 29 with 553 viewsFixed_It

I think people are being deliberately thick so that they can play the entitled card. Pathetic really.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think people are being a bit naive over the definition of free on 10:38 - Apr 29 with 496 viewsSWGF

I think people are being a bit naive over the definition of free on 10:19 - Apr 29 by Fixed_It

I think people are being deliberately thick so that they can play the entitled card. Pathetic really.

Not sure that's strictly true in all cases. There is ambiguity in how you can read/understand the emails and comms from the Club which could have been easily resolved had the Club chosen to clarify exactly what it all meant; "We're saying "free" but that means you don't have to pay extra rather than it being a perk", etc. However, I'm not sure the Club did know what it meant or how it'd pan out.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024