Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) 15:34 - Apr 15 with 15349 viewsCanadafan

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 20:31 - Apr 15 with 1602 viewsHerbivore

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 20:26 - Apr 15 by pennblue

I would be sorry to see him go. I think he is the only one who can come out of this season with any credibility.

Really? Blimey.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 21:28 - Apr 15 with 1423 viewsSitfcB

Judge ✅ (effectively)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 15 with 1292 viewsCanadafan

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 18:53 - Apr 15 by Fixed_It

Posts a def info type statement and then doesn't engage with any of the subsequent comments. Hmmm...

I haven't responded to posts because I am at work. I stand by my source- inside the club- and am waiting to see who "the other" turns out to be.
Cheers.
Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 15 with 1270 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 15 by Canadafan

I haven't responded to posts because I am at work. I stand by my source- inside the club- and am waiting to see who "the other" turns out to be.
Cheers.

Rumours are Parrott aren't they or did it mean one of the contracted players rather than a loan?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 1225 viewsKieran_Knows

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Rumours are Parrott aren't they or did it mean one of the contracted players rather than a loan?

It’s Parrott.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 15 with 1189 viewsPinewoodblue

The only reason Judge will not feature again is because if he makes one more appearance he triggers a years extension on his contract.

It doesn't mean he won't be here next year as nothing to stop him being offered, and accepting, a new contract on a reduced salary.

Think this board is overloaded with key board warriors.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:14 - Apr 15 with 1163 viewschrismakin

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

The only reason Judge will not feature again is because if he makes one more appearance he triggers a years extension on his contract.

It doesn't mean he won't be here next year as nothing to stop him being offered, and accepting, a new contract on a reduced salary.

If judge is offered a new contract, I wont be buying a season ticket

If he's the sort of signing we're going to make under new owners, i'll take up golf

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:55 - Apr 15 with 984 viewsacj

Pure speculation of course, but assuming the ‘other one’ is also related to the triggering of an automatic contract extension after playing a given number of games, I reckon it might be Freddie. Been looking through the number of appearances the players have made this year, and Freddie is sitting on 24 (in the league), so maybe 25 might trigger an extension for him. None of the other obvious suspects I was looking at were on a number that was just below the sort of ‘round number’ that would be likely to be set as a trigger.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:02 - Apr 15 with 927 viewspositivity

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:55 - Apr 15 by acj

Pure speculation of course, but assuming the ‘other one’ is also related to the triggering of an automatic contract extension after playing a given number of games, I reckon it might be Freddie. Been looking through the number of appearances the players have made this year, and Freddie is sitting on 24 (in the league), so maybe 25 might trigger an extension for him. None of the other obvious suspects I was looking at were on a number that was just below the sort of ‘round number’ that would be likely to be set as a trigger.

unless it was jimmy walker!

could be right on sears, his contract extension is apparently based on 2 meaningful appearances, his first one was back in september, so the next one could happen anytime...

more seriously, i'm hoping the other one might be ward (now on 28 appearances)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 888 viewsBlueFrankie26

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:02 - Apr 15 by positivity

unless it was jimmy walker!

could be right on sears, his contract extension is apparently based on 2 meaningful appearances, his first one was back in september, so the next one could happen anytime...

more seriously, i'm hoping the other one might be ward (now on 28 appearances)

It was Parrott, turned up late and had been previously warned
Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:07 - Apr 15 with 872 viewspositivity

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:06 - Apr 15 by BlueFrankie26

It was Parrott, turned up late and had been previously warned

who's a silly boy then?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 23:11 - Apr 15 with 842 viewsHorsham

Judge and one other have gone. (n/t) on 22:12 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

I’m pretty sure he’s gone. If they want him to stay they’d be talking to him about a new contract now. I don’t think they are just keeping their options open.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024