Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will still be posting as irregularly as before 20:48 - Apr 1 with 2002 viewsTheSelkirk

Just so everyone is aware.

I would also add that a cheese and beetroot sandwich is the King of Sandwiches.

Thank you.
I will still be posting as irregularly as before on 10:37 - Apr 2 with 153 viewsnorth_stand77

As a kid, we were regularly served chopped cold beetroot, which was fine until I found a cooked earthworm in mine.

It was a strict school and I didn't dare complain! Just never eaten beetroot since, it somehow lost its appeal.
I will still be posting as irregularly as before on 10:42 - Apr 2 with 142 viewsWeWereZombies

I will still be posting as irregularly as before on 10:37 - Apr 2 by north_stand77

As a kid, we were regularly served chopped cold beetroot, which was fine until I found a cooked earthworm in mine.

It was a strict school and I didn't dare complain! Just never eaten beetroot since, it somehow lost its appeal.

Did you think that the History teacher had taken 'Diet of Worms of 1521' a bit too literally?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I will still be posting as irregularly as before on 10:48 - Apr 2 with 134 viewsnorth_stand77

I will still be posting as irregularly as before on 10:42 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

Did you think that the History teacher had taken 'Diet of Worms of 1521' a bit too literally?

No, I felt too sick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024