Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud 21:24 - Feb 28 with 5493 viewsFunge

Every other manager who has left, even Keane, even that nobston Hurst - I bore them no real bad will.

Get bent, Lambert. You vile man. Disappear into the darkness.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:50 - Feb 28 with 450 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:06 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

You're as much a real footballing man as Tim Lovejoy

You try waaaaay too hard. Convincing nobody!

I’ve got you on strings, absolute strings.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:51 - Feb 28 with 448 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:07 - Feb 28 by BlueBadger

Give over you fanny, it's not like he's your mate.

Ooooo you’re ‘ard

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:52 - Feb 28 with 444 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:08 - Feb 28 by have_a_word_with_him

7 figures will soften the blow for any man, and imo as soon as that ridiculous 5 year contract was signed he didn't really care, his pension was/is secured. Your magnanimous nature though has it's place, it's never healthy to hold anger.

More than financials though, physically and mentally looked a beaten man towards the end, that was more what I was referring to.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:53 - Feb 28 with 450 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:50 - Feb 28 by MrTown

I’ve got you on strings, absolute strings.

You might claim to be a Footballing Manâ„¢ Dan Ford, but you're certainly not a Thinking Man!

Anyhow, get to bed, it's getting late and you've got school tomorrow!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:55 - Feb 28 with 446 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:52 - Feb 28 by MrTown

More than financials though, physically and mentally looked a beaten man towards the end, that was more what I was referring to.

Was that the during the period you were stating with supreme authority that he wasn't going to be sacked, something which only Real Footballing Menâ„¢ could see?

No wonder you're in a strop now. You've had your pants pulled down!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:57 - Feb 28 with 431 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:53 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

You might claim to be a Footballing Manâ„¢ Dan Ford, but you're certainly not a Thinking Man!

Anyhow, get to bed, it's getting late and you've got school tomorrow!

I hate it when people like you come to my side of the forum, the football side, bring nothing to the table but a few boring posts.

Please stay on the other side from now on, got to stop following me around the forum, it’s getting borderline weird.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:03 - Mar 1 with 427 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:41 - Feb 28 by judespiveyg

I get your point, a lot of his actions haven't been classy. I wasn't trying to say he could be a good bloke as such, more that even if he's not very nice the only way it actually affects me in any way is through the football club I choose to watch. And in my mind that's not enough to hate a man by, I just don't think it affects me enough to feel such strong emotions.

You could do away with the "I'm just a kid" thing and taking a pop at others using ageist remarks when it suits you.

It was overused quite some time ago yet you still employ it when you feel you want to make a point.

Stick to what you have to say and don't be so rude to people who were following the club before you were born maybe.

The age thing works both ways, as we agreed once before I'm sure.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 0:13]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:05 - Mar 1 with 423 viewsBlueBadger

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:51 - Feb 28 by MrTown

Ooooo you’re ‘ard

Sorry, given you started it, I thought tragic posturing was the way to go here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:09 - Mar 1 with 403 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:55 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Was that the during the period you were stating with supreme authority that he wasn't going to be sacked, something which only Real Footballing Menâ„¢ could see?

No wonder you're in a strop now. You've had your pants pulled down!

I’m afraid I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know on football, so it does get to a point where the superior have to cut off the inferior.

I am going to have to cut you off now hun, stay safe out there x
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 0:09]

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:09 - Mar 1 with 409 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:57 - Feb 28 by MrTown

I hate it when people like you come to my side of the forum, the football side, bring nothing to the table but a few boring posts.

Please stay on the other side from now on, got to stop following me around the forum, it’s getting borderline weird.

You don't have a side, other than a two-faced one.

You're a liar and a freak yourself.

Giving the big'un about Lambert's contract and how he was definitely going nowhere.

You haven't got a clue you fraud.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:12 - Mar 1 with 391 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:05 - Mar 1 by BlueBadger

Sorry, given you started it, I thought tragic posturing was the way to go here.

No need posture up to a couple of soft touches like yourself on here I’m afraid, roll over and have their bellies tickled when I say so.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:13 - Mar 1 with 388 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:09 - Mar 1 by jeera

You don't have a side, other than a two-faced one.

You're a liar and a freak yourself.

Giving the big'un about Lambert's contract and how he was definitely going nowhere.

You haven't got a clue you fraud.

Rent free in your head lad.

Take your blood pressure tablets, knock one out into a sock, and have a good nights kip.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:17 - Mar 1 with 386 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Since Friday, the news of the Americans saving us from Evans and the Lambert news.

I’m willing to put it on record Fungers that this is one of the best weekends as an Ipswich fan I can remember.

Could be the genuine start of a whole new Ipswich. Or even better.. the old Ipswich The proper Ipswich.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:39 - Mar 1 with 374 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:13 - Mar 1 by MrTown

Rent free in your head lad.

Take your blood pressure tablets, knock one out into a sock, and have a good nights kip.

Well, that rounds off another great night for Mr Town on here. Tears before bedtime indeed!

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:52 - Mar 1 with 369 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:39 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Well, that rounds off another great night for Mr Town on here. Tears before bedtime indeed!

Is he crying again?

Or telling more lies?

I saw his last post when logged off and logged in on the reply.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 01:06 - Mar 1 with 356 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:52 - Mar 1 by jeera

Is he crying again?

Or telling more lies?

I saw his last post when logged off and logged in on the reply.

He's going for the classic "I'm not crying... YOU'RE crying" running away move!

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 01:15 - Mar 1 with 349 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 01:06 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

He's going for the classic "I'm not crying... YOU'RE crying" running away move!

What does he get out of this?

He's changed his username how many times now?

But Mr Town, like some authority figure? Pitiful.

Even using his own name was like user number 4 or something. He's got through so many.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 06:05 - Mar 1 with 308 viewsBlueBadger

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:12 - Mar 1 by MrTown

No need posture up to a couple of soft touches like yourself on here I’m afraid, roll over and have their bellies tickled when I say so.

Wut?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 06:08 - Mar 1 with 304 viewsbrogansnose

For the record, I'd like to state that I'm in Camp Funge and that I hope Lamberts dick drops off.

Dreadful excuse of a human.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 07:54 - Mar 1 with 247 viewsjudespiveyg

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 00:03 - Mar 1 by jeera

You could do away with the "I'm just a kid" thing and taking a pop at others using ageist remarks when it suits you.

It was overused quite some time ago yet you still employ it when you feel you want to make a point.

Stick to what you have to say and don't be so rude to people who were following the club before you were born maybe.

The age thing works both ways, as we agreed once before I'm sure.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 0:13]

Obviously it's harder to convey a message when it's written down rather than spoken so if it's come across as hostile then all I can say was that genuinely wasn't my intention.
Also my age really had nothing to do with my comments. I'd probably say the same if I was sixty years older.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024