Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is he still in a job?? 19:31 - Feb 20 with 673 viewsBlueschev

It makes absolutely no sense. By any standard he’s completely failed. We’re 12 in division 3! We can’t score to save our lives yet don’t even have last season’s top scorer, with the most assists, in the squad. It’s lunacy.
How is he still in a job?? on 19:34 - Feb 20 with 654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

C'mon man, home draws against Northampton and Oxford.

If that's not success then I don't know what is.

Lol

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How is he still in a job?? on 20:18 - Feb 20 with 574 viewsLeoMuff

It’s bonkers how he is still going, but does give some credibility to the takeover rumours, as I see no other sane reason we would be writing this season off with Lambo at the helm

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

How is he still in a job?? on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 541 viewsMatterhorn

How is he still in a job?? on 20:18 - Feb 20 by LeoMuff

It’s bonkers how he is still going, but does give some credibility to the takeover rumours, as I see no other sane reason we would be writing this season off with Lambo at the helm

Cant believe evans has such low standards for his business or personally , the manger of his failing laughing stock of a business not only pisses his money up the wall not playing the best players but then calls him out on almost every news outlet in the country and looks like getting away with it, lambert knows evans having a bad time with his businesses & milking it for all its worth, he feels he is untouchable at the moment they’re made for each other
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024