Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If he’s not gone on monday 19:10 - Feb 20 with 831 viewsMatterhorn

I really don’t know what the answer is, I first watched my beloved blues during McGarrys 68 promotion year & yes I’ve seen the good times but these last years are beginning to make it seem like they didn’t exist, giving him the boot in the summer is too late someone needs to come in & work with this group they must have more to give its obviously just as frustrating for the players as it is us, they have been so poorly managed & coached over the last two years,
Evans has obviously lost a shed load during the pandemic & having this clown in charge for too long is going to cost more in season tickets, I fear if we’re at the bottom of his list we really are done for
If he’s not gone on monday on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 747 viewsfloridaboy

If he doesnt sack our much travelled manager then season ticket sales will plummet surely.

Who in their right mind will shell out good money to watch that rubbish and a manager who doesnt know what he is doing and basically treats fans and the press with so much contempt!
If he’s not gone on monday on 19:19 - Feb 20 with 719 viewstextbackup

hes should go sunday, giving the caretaker manager time to prepare for Tuesday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If he’s not gone on monday on 19:25 - Feb 20 with 652 viewsblueprint

If he’s not gone on monday on 19:19 - Feb 20 by textbackup

hes should go sunday, giving the caretaker manager time to prepare for Tuesday

I really don’t think he’s going , well at least not before the end of the season. Evans has shown us before how out of touch he is when it comes to backing him and I really can’t see changing anytime soon .
If he’s not gone on monday on 20:08 - Feb 20 with 492 viewsBlue_Blood_

He won't go before Hull game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024