Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we even need a single one of these loanees? 22:17 - Feb 16 with 664 viewsAlexGreen

Now the injury issues are abating, I don't see the need for a single one of them tbh - certainly not on today's performance.

A team of our own, (currently) fit players:

Holy

Donacien (I know, I know)
Chambers
Woolf
Kenlock

Dozzell
Downes (Bishop as he's suspended)
Lankester (RW)
Sears (LW) (I was tempted to say Judge here but LW isn't his position)

Norwood
Jackson

The only one of the six (six!) of them I'd be tempted to keep would be Bennetts to bring some width into this lot, but other than that, we're just creating a comfortable platform for young players to learn their trade, before going back to playing proper football.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Do we even need a single one of these loanees? on 22:23 - Feb 16 with 604 viewsIllinoisblue

You could make an argument for Parrot - although his was a 1/10 performance tonight - as we’re so light on strikers. Thomas is sheeite, send him back and give Dobra minutes. Matheson was awful tonight. Harrop didn’t do a lot. What a damn mess

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do we even need a single one of these loanees? on 22:24 - Feb 16 with 599 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I would keep.

Matheson,
Harrop,
Thomas

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Do we even need a single one of these loanees? on 22:27 - Feb 16 with 562 viewsSuffolktractor

Got to agree with that.
The young right back was poor tonight, even Chambers at his old age would have offered more going forward.
McGuiness will no doubt develop into a decent centre half but he is no upgrade on what we have available. Even Northampton were slicing through our 2 centre backs at will in the first half.
Thomas has been poor since he joined and tonight was totally lost.
Harrop did absolutely nothing.
Parrot had a terrible game, couldn’t control the ball and passing was sh*t.
Bennett’s has looked nothing special since he arrived, probably sitting quietly on the treatment table waiting for the season to end and he can get back to being on the bench in Germany.

Mind you our own players were just as bad tonight!
Do we even need a single one of these loanees? on 22:29 - Feb 16 with 515 viewsQuilterstown

Problem is, Lankester, Bishop and Dozzell (and Downes at times) looked unable to make any kind of impact on the game.
Do we even need a single one of these loanees? on 22:33 - Feb 16 with 477 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Assuming we get a new manager in soon it will be interesting to see which of them feature and which are actually sent back.

I would add to your list:

Baggott, Dobra, Ndaba, El Mizouni, McGavin, Simpson, Folami - these are players that should be being developed here now.

On top of that you then have Judge, Edwards, Nolan, Ward, Wilson, Nsiala, Drinan and Hawkins.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024