Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northampton haven't scored 08:54 - Feb 16 with 764 viewsprozach

for 450 minutes. You know what that means....

In all seriousness, what is everyone's thoughts on tonight? I think we'll win - we'll have Matheson and Kenlock back in at full-back, no diamond (hopefully). Those two gave us real impetus against a poor Blackpool side. That was our best performance for a long time.

I think we'll win 3-1
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 8:54]

Blog: [Blog] Striking Issues

Northampton haven't scored on 08:58 - Feb 16 with 734 viewsHerbivore

Anything less than a comfortable win isn't good enough. They are awful and this is the sort of game we should win by 3 clear goals as a minimum expectation. I expect it'll actually be a comfortable enough 2-0 win and a few on here will tell us that we played some great stuff and that perhaps we are showing signs of turning a corner. We'll then lose on Saturday.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Northampton haven't scored on 09:00 - Feb 16 with 719 viewshype313

Northampton haven't scored on 08:58 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Anything less than a comfortable win isn't good enough. They are awful and this is the sort of game we should win by 3 clear goals as a minimum expectation. I expect it'll actually be a comfortable enough 2-0 win and a few on here will tell us that we played some great stuff and that perhaps we are showing signs of turning a corner. We'll then lose on Saturday.

This.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Northampton haven't scored on 09:04 - Feb 16 with 694 viewsOsborneOneNil

Northampton haven't scored on 08:58 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Probably.

One thing is for sure...IF we happened to lose, that would surely be the final nail.
Northampton haven't scored on 09:04 - Feb 16 with 691 viewsCheltenham_Blue

2-1 Town. Northampton to score first. Town comeback in 2nd half.
Lambert will blame the disrupted training yesterday. And the 'long journey' back from Shropshire.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Northampton haven't scored on 09:05 - Feb 16 with 687 viewshype313

Northampton haven't scored on 09:04 - Feb 16 by OsborneOneNil

Probably.

One thing is for sure...IF we happened to lose, that would surely be the final nail.

We've been saying that for weeks if not months now, this next game is crucial etc.

Think we just have to accept that Evans won't be sacking him this season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Northampton haven't scored on 09:07 - Feb 16 with 681 viewsprozach

Northampton haven't scored on 09:04 - Feb 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

2-1 Town. Northampton to score first. Town comeback in 2nd half.
Lambert will blame the disrupted training yesterday. And the 'long journey' back from Shropshire.

It's so obvious this will get wheeled out if we lose

Blog: [Blog] Striking Issues

Northampton haven't scored on 09:32 - Feb 16 with 633 viewsStewart27

Northampton haven't scored on 09:07 - Feb 16 by prozach

It's so obvious this will get wheeled out if we lose

Yep

Like BA stoped a master tactician as he was preparing those crucial cutting edge drills.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024