Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were to take over running the club tomorrow which staff would you keep? 21:20 - Feb 11 with 657 viewsJonBlue

I would keep: Kieron Dyer, Bryan Klug, Adem Atay and the kit man James Pullen.

Unsure: The two performance analysis staff.

Out of the door: Paul Lambert, Stuart Taylor, Lee O'Neill, All first team coaches, Dave Bowman. All the medical staff.

The club is in such a state a radical overhaul is required. Poor results and performances, constant injury problems, toe curling interviews from the senior figures at the club and of course the stupid banning of Phil doesn't point to a well run club.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 21:27]
If you were to take over running the club tomorrow which staff would you keep? on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 565 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If you were to take over running the club tomorrow which staff would you keep? on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 534 viewsArnoldMoorhen

If you were to take over running the club tomorrow which staff would you keep? on 21:35 - Feb 11 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Oh, this is awkward. I was sure I outed James' username yesterday. He doesn't strike me as the sort to have an alternate log in.

Maybe one is his Mum?
If you were to take over running the club tomorrow which staff would you keep? on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 528 viewsstringy

and bring back Simon Milton!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024