Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then 11:05 - Jan 29 with 427 viewshomer_123

By the looks, we've been trying to get another loan in (striker).....the Club continues to back him.

Hard to see, even with a loss tomorrow - that he'll be going anytime soon.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:07 - Jan 29 with 410 viewsKieran_Knows

I know what this club needs, another loan player.

Idiots, the lot of them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:08 - Jan 29 with 401 viewsHerbivore

We would need a striker whoever is manager so it doesn't necessarily mean he's staying. I am rather worried though that Evans will buy that only losing 1-0 to Peterborough and Sunderland represents progress and he'll end up giving him more time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 378 viewsKieran_Knows

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:08 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

We would need a striker whoever is manager so it doesn't necessarily mean he's staying. I am rather worried though that Evans will buy that only losing 1-0 to Peterborough and Sunderland represents progress and he'll end up giving him more time.

#greenshoots
#youdon'tseethetruepictureoniFollow

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:11 - Jan 29 with 377 viewsmrshallisfit

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:07 - Jan 29 by Kieran_Knows

I know what this club needs, another loan player.

Idiots, the lot of them.

To be fair - loan is the only option they probably have now. Evans loves a loan - that was probably why Lambert said rightly at the start of his time as manager that there were too many loans. Loans for Evans is no long-term commitment. Just a lump of cash for wages, occasionally a fee but thats it.

Even better when those players come in and sparkle - like Tom Lawrence and Ryan Fraser.
Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:14 - Jan 29 with 364 viewsBlueBadger

Continued support from the Club in getting another player in then on 11:08 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

Let's face it, he thought an 11th place finish in the third division and a lifeless relegation as progress, on the evidence of some occasional midfield tippy-happy being played.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 13:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024