Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 13:32 - Jan 7 with 779 viewsIpswich1984

Surely with the current situation and the likelihood if the season does finish when it should (that’s still a big if) the club should be looking at plans for refunding season ticket holders as I can’t see fans being allowed back now.

Or are we gonna be in the same boat where we wait for 6 months after the end of the season before people get some kind of recompense.

I know some fans raised this with the club when deciding whether to cancel in light of the ME comments and Phils banning and they said something was coming out.

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Season Tickets on 13:42 - Jan 7 with 753 viewsTieDyedIn95

I cancelled mine because I knew I wouldn't see any football again for an age. I had the remaining games they owed me put aside to claim as and when fans can return properly. I didn't have money to throw at the club either.

Whether or not I will ever buy a ST again is still up in the air, mostly due to Evans and his actions and the recent statements where he was whinging about how unfair everything is in football and he'll wait for the game to change instead of change how he's running us.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Season Tickets on 17:34 - Jan 7 with 607 viewsGarv

Season Tickets on 13:42 - Jan 7 by TieDyedIn95

I cancelled mine because I knew I wouldn't see any football again for an age. I had the remaining games they owed me put aside to claim as and when fans can return properly. I didn't have money to throw at the club either.

Whether or not I will ever buy a ST again is still up in the air, mostly due to Evans and his actions and the recent statements where he was whinging about how unfair everything is in football and he'll wait for the game to change instead of change how he's running us.

Running or ruining?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024