Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday to The Beat 19:35 - Dec 18 with 717 viewsRoyal_Blue

Would have been 67 today. Always remember. I was born in Carlisle one day later. He was taken from us too soon, in football and in life. Thinking of his family.
Happy Birthday to The Beat on 22:43 - Dec 18 with 635 viewsJamestownPrince

I was also born in Carlisle... (Dad knew his Dad..) I knew Steve McCall.... going up there next week...
Happy Birthday to The Beat on 22:57 - Dec 18 with 610 viewsgtsb1966

I watched The Beat live many times. What a privilege. Without injuries a 100 caps for England. Awesome player.
Happy Birthday to The Beat on 23:23 - Dec 18 with 597 viewsRoyal_Blue

Happy Birthday to The Beat on 22:43 - Dec 18 by JamestownPrince

I was also born in Carlisle... (Dad knew his Dad..) I knew Steve McCall.... going up there next week...

Safe journey. My cousin's tell me Beat

was from the rough end of Carlisle......And that's rough. Old school friends remember playing against him on the Sheepmount and how he stood out then at 13
Happy Birthday to The Beat on 08:32 - Dec 19 with 501 viewsHarlestonblue

Second that!
Happy Birthday to The Beat on 12:05 - Dec 19 with 440 viewsJamestownPrince

Happy Birthday to The Beat on 23:23 - Dec 18 by Royal_Blue

Safe journey. My cousin's tell me Beat

was from the rough end of Carlisle......And that's rough. Old school friends remember playing against him on the Sheepmount and how he stood out then at 13

Yes, he was a Botcherby lad, went to Harraby school (as did Robin Turner and I think Dave Geddes did too, also did Fatty Inbred boy Holt!!) - I went to Morton on the other side of town (as did Stevie McCall a fair few years before me!) -
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024