Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow - bit of advice please 13:30 - Nov 21 with 634 viewsHarwich_Blue

Due to being in management myself on a saturday have not up until now been watching on iFollow so gave my main code each week to a friend , however this week for obvious reasons free to watch - question is this

I have 2 season tickets - adult I have given code to a friend , Childs one I will use.

We both will use the same ifollow account in the as I guess this is where the match passes default too ? so will we both be able to watch or does my friend have to set up another iFollow account and can you the apply the code he has under my adult ST name ?

sorry its probably been answered before

Thank you !
iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:34 - Nov 21 with 609 viewslongtimefan

IFollow will only allow one connection per username. If you friend is using your account you will need to create an account in your child name and use that. Your child should have a separate voucher code on the it itfc system.
iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:46 - Nov 21 with 577 viewsHarwich_Blue

iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:34 - Nov 21 by longtimefan

IFollow will only allow one connection per username. If you friend is using your account you will need to create an account in your child name and use that. Your child should have a separate voucher code on the it itfc system.

Hey thank you , but , because my child is under 18 iFollow will not allow him to create an account :( , I will see if I can get around this
iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:48 - Nov 21 with 572 viewsSuperCoops

iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:46 - Nov 21 by Harwich_Blue

Hey thank you , but , because my child is under 18 iFollow will not allow him to create an account :( , I will see if I can get around this

Tell your friend he owes you at least the tenner a match pass would cost and buy one yourself (or him).

Doesn't break the bank for this one occasion, especially as your mate had been getting it free.
iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:53 - Nov 21 with 558 viewsHarwich_Blue

iFollow - bit of advice please on 13:48 - Nov 21 by SuperCoops

Tell your friend he owes you at least the tenner a match pass would cost and buy one yourself (or him).

Doesn't break the bank for this one occasion, especially as your mate had been getting it free.

I give enough to ITFC over the course of the season so giving out a legitimate pass seems okay to me as I have two - but thanks for the advice , the beer is definitely on its way 😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024