Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow Issues 16:45 - Nov 11 with 743 viewsGrief

i have watched a number of games on i follow, this and last season, i have had some glitches, but in the main got to view all of the games. last night i couldnt get on at all. despite trying a number of their suggestions.

i emailed them and have heard nothing back in 24 hours, is this normal?
Ifollow Issues on 17:02 - Nov 11 with 704 viewsBasuco

I could not connect on my laptop last night but Basuco the younger was able to connect on an ipad using the ifollow app.
Ifollow Issues on 17:08 - Nov 11 with 693 viewsFrankfurtBlue

In my experience, that is quite normal for them. If I have any trouble with iFollow, I tend to contact the club directly, asking them to get an answer from iFollow for me, which they do try to do, mostly with success.
Ifollow Issues on 17:19 - Nov 11 with 676 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Open the app, watch the match. How hard can it be?
Ifollow Issues on 17:30 - Nov 11 with 664 viewslongtimefan

I normally use Chrome on my laptop and often have to log out and back in again to stop getting the “spinning wheel”. Last night I tried about 20 times without success. I read their FAQ on this issue and they suggested trying another browser so I opened it up in Edge and it worked first time!
Ifollow Issues on 19:24 - Nov 11 with 615 viewsGrief

Ifollow Issues on 17:19 - Nov 11 by BlueBlueBluex2

Open the app, watch the match. How hard can it be?

usually no problem at all, but last night trying different browsers didn't help, so i was asking if people had issues with dealing with Ifollow re refund/customer services etc, they have not replied to 3 emails in the past 24 hours.

i sincerely hope you dont have any problems in the future!
Ifollow Issues on 20:23 - Nov 11 with 588 viewssilkcutblue

You won't get a reply from them in my experience , very poor customer service. Save yourself the hassle and contact your bank or paypal directly and refuse / make a claim as you did not receive the goods that you paid for
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024