Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... 20:17 - Aug 13 with 989 viewsKieran_Knows

... and apologies if this has already been asked, but are appearance fee’s, goal bonus’ and clean sheet bonus’ factored in to it? Or is that a way the clubs could get around it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 911 viewsPhilTWTD

Bonuses are included in the £2.5m.
Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 860 viewsthatdamgood89

I'll just add on to Phil by saying only bonus payments not included are cup progression bonus' and promotion bonus'...

It is my understanding
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 22:34]

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 840 viewsCoco

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 21:37 - Aug 13 by PhilTWTD

Bonuses are included in the £2.5m.

singing on fees?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:47 - Aug 13 with 837 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Coco

singing on fees?

Anything that benefits the player apparently.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:50 - Aug 13 with 831 viewsPhilTWTD

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Coco

singing on fees?

This is what the EFL statement said: “When calculating total salary spending, the ‘cap’ includes: Basic wages, taxes, bonuses, image rights, agents’ fees and other fees and expenses paid directly or indirectly to all registered players.

“Payments directly linked to a club’s progression in cup competitions or promotion are excluded from the cap, while any income generated from players going out on loan is deducted from the club’s salary cap calculation."
Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:53 - Aug 13 with 815 viewsCoco

Salary cap - I know it’s been done to death... on 22:50 - Aug 13 by PhilTWTD

This is what the EFL statement said: “When calculating total salary spending, the ‘cap’ includes: Basic wages, taxes, bonuses, image rights, agents’ fees and other fees and expenses paid directly or indirectly to all registered players.

“Payments directly linked to a club’s progression in cup competitions or promotion are excluded from the cap, while any income generated from players going out on loan is deducted from the club’s salary cap calculation."

mmmm prob not worth trying to swerve. Promotion incentive bonuses is the way to go and tbh is the way it should be.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024