Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. 09:54 - May 18 with 901 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:34 - May 18 with 866 viewsPendejo

One of my tattoos is dedicated to Ian

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:39 - May 18 with 864 viewsWeWereZombies

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:34 - May 18 by Pendejo

One of my tattoos is dedicated to Ian

However, both your videos are unavailable.

This is one of those moments when you realise that you are getting old, you think 'is it really forty years?'

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:45 - May 18 with 847 viewsRadlett_blue

The 2007 film, "Control", is excellent.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:45 - May 18 with 847 viewsBarcaBlue

There are a couple of online comemorative events going, Peter Hook streaming the entire Joy Division back catalogue on Youtube at 12, then an online interview, lyric reading etc at 8 from the other two members. I'll look out the links if anyone is interested.
Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:49 - May 18 with 843 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:45 - May 18 by BarcaBlue

There are a couple of online comemorative events going, Peter Hook streaming the entire Joy Division back catalogue on Youtube at 12, then an online interview, lyric reading etc at 8 from the other two members. I'll look out the links if anyone is interested.

Definitely! That would be great. Pretty sure I saw something from the NME as well which was an online celebration event with funds raised going to the mental health charity Mind. That could be what you are talking about of course.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:57 - May 18 with 833 viewsBarcaBlue

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:49 - May 18 by gainsboroughblue

Definitely! That would be great. Pretty sure I saw something from the NME as well which was an online celebration event with funds raised going to the mental health charity Mind. That could be what you are talking about of course.

Yep, that's the one tonight I think.

This is the one starting at 12

This one at 8pm

https://unitedwestream.co.uk/
Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 11:58 - May 18 with 798 viewsPendejo

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 10:39 - May 18 by WeWereZombies

However, both your videos are unavailable.

This is one of those moments when you realise that you are getting old, you think 'is it really forty years?'

Doh

Still won't link

Atmosphere and love will test us apart

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 13:01 - May 18 with 776 viewsDebsyAngel

Only got into them in the mid 80s and bought every album made, just excellent songwriting and songs. Ian was a true genius and is still sadly missed. I listen to them a lot, their lyrics mean a lot to me on a personal level.
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 15:35 - May 18 with 720 viewswellyblue

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 16:14 - May 18 with 706 viewsWeWereZombies

Ian Curtis died 40 years ago today. on 11:58 - May 18 by Pendejo

Doh

Still won't link

Atmosphere and love will test us apart

Simon Armitage chose 'Atmosphere' as one of his Desert Island Discs the Sunday before last:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024