Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still some people acting like fools 14:56 - Mar 29 with 4893 viewsStokieBlue

On the whole I think the lockdown is being well observed, certainly around here and I don't really think it needs to be strengthened at the moment - people are listening.

Then you see this and you despair:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Still some people acting like fools on 22:47 - Mar 29 with 501 viewsBluesquid

Still some people acting like fools on 22:05 - Mar 29 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They will continue to fly a limited service until the government closes its borders to traffic from said areas. You seen to be ignoring populations in your analysis though but NYC has a huge spike.

"Boris Johnson to warn UK: tougher lockdown may be necessary"

I think the UK should continue to receive more than 20 flights a day from areas where coronavirus cases are higher than in any other country in the world and also allow dozens of daily services touch down at Heathrow from virus hotspots, including Spain, Italy and China.

The UK should continue the above until it officially goes into a lockdown situation.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 22:57]
Still some people acting like fools on 08:02 - Mar 30 with 410 viewsReuser_is_God

Eastern European’s being obnoxious? Whatever next.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Still some people acting like fools on 15:58 - Mar 30 with 346 viewsBluesquid

Yep, people still acting as fools.

Poor Jack Grealish who hours before had urged fans to stay indoors for the virus lockdown had to recover his motor after "joyriders" refused to follow the self isolation lockdown rules and went out and about looking for some fun.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8165449/Aston-Villa-looking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024