Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... 11:24 - Mar 28 with 3013 viewshampstead_blue

Do you still believe the propaganda coming out of China?

Edit: Try this......Sorry for the first error

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52061381

Second Edit: Similar story, different country
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 11:30]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Not looking good in China. on 11:27 - Mar 28 with 2964 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well it is very dark!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:33 - Mar 28 with 2919 viewssparks

No one has ever said - on here or elsewhere- that they consider the information from China to be wholly reliable. If that is your point, I am struggling with it.

The clip itself though is essentially a public order incident, of unclear origin, with some commentary full of opinion and rumour.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:35 - Mar 28 with 2902 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:33 - Mar 28 by sparks

No one has ever said - on here or elsewhere- that they consider the information from China to be wholly reliable. If that is your point, I am struggling with it.

The clip itself though is essentially a public order incident, of unclear origin, with some commentary full of opinion and rumour.

Oh come on...I'm not stating that we've swallowed their words.

If you want 100% proof of any video then you are doing China's work for them.

The chap at the end gives you his name, date, location......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:36 - Mar 28 with 2895 viewssparks

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:35 - Mar 28 by hampstead_blue

What is your point?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:38 - Mar 28 with 2868 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:36 - Mar 28 by sparks

What is your point?

I am just sharing some news that others may not have seen.

My concern is that I fear this will last a long time. No idea how long but whilst these two and the US play silly games we are in the firing line.....Unless we simply put up all barriers to entry into the UK and enjoy the benefits of living on an island.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:53 - Mar 28 with 2808 viewssparks

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:38 - Mar 28 by hampstead_blue

I am just sharing some news that others may not have seen.

My concern is that I fear this will last a long time. No idea how long but whilst these two and the US play silly games we are in the firing line.....Unless we simply put up all barriers to entry into the UK and enjoy the benefits of living on an island.

Its really not news- its an unverified clip with a load of commentary about rumours.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:22 - Mar 28 with 2745 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:53 - Mar 28 by sparks

Its really not news- its an unverified clip with a load of commentary about rumours.

Agreed!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:44 - Mar 28 with 2701 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:53 - Mar 28 by sparks

Sorry about that I'll give the President a call and ask him myself.

It's from China FFS! What else do you expect? Chinese citizens and media are not allowed to post under any type of 'def info' banner.

Sometimes you have to take a suppressed and in danger citizen's word for it.

Login to get fewer ads

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:47 - Mar 28 with 2692 viewsN2_Blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 11:35 - Mar 28 by hampstead_blue

Jeeze, this could be anything.
You really don't understand what news is. Yes it could be true but this unverified clip is not proof.
If it was as large scale as being made out in this clip there would definitely be more circulating in the public domain even allowing for China's internet firewalls

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:48 - Mar 28 with 2693 viewssparks

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:44 - Mar 28 by hampstead_blue

Sorry about that I'll give the President a call and ask him myself.

It's from China FFS! What else do you expect? Chinese citizens and media are not allowed to post under any type of 'def info' banner.

Sometimes you have to take a suppressed and in danger citizen's word for it.

What are you on about? This is in DBS territory. Post something of questionable worth, with a cryptic comment. Then deny there is any point or issue intended, and that you are just neutrally offering some "news".

Then come back again with some further comment- the precise point behind which remains opaque.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 13:31 - Mar 28 with 2591 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 12:47 - Mar 28 by N2_Blue

Jeeze, this could be anything.
You really don't understand what news is. Yes it could be true but this unverified clip is not proof.
If it was as large scale as being made out in this clip there would definitely be more circulating in the public domain even allowing for China's internet firewalls

Blimey. The pedants are strong today.

It's a well known fact that China doesn't allow free press so anything coming out will always been 'unverified'......

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 13:57 - Mar 28 with 2548 viewsmonytowbray

You should really follow your own advice and seek evidence if you want to shoot things down. Because I was a skeptic and looked - can’t find anything to suggest this is fake. And I’m well aware as to how the cuts in the video could easily suggest it is fake.

EDIT: I did find some stuff to say the riots are in relation to being not allowed to leave the area to travel to other parts of China until 8th April at the earliest and many deployed workers are annoyed at being stranded.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 14:02]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:14 - Mar 29 with 2314 viewshampstead_blue

Just bringing this to the fore again for a good reason.

A few on this thread shout 'prove it', even though the reports are coming from a ridiculously controlled area.

Well, this story has been picked-up by the Sunday Papers and widely reported on.

It does not mean it is as pure as the best columbian, but sometimes you have to accept that you can't 100% verify anything.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:23 - Mar 29 with 2289 viewsNotSure

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:14 - Mar 29 by hampstead_blue

Just bringing this to the fore again for a good reason.

A few on this thread shout 'prove it', even though the reports are coming from a ridiculously controlled area.

Well, this story has been picked-up by the Sunday Papers and widely reported on.

It does not mean it is as pure as the best columbian, but sometimes you have to accept that you can't 100% verify anything.

Yes, don't know why this has been downvoted.
The WHO and all media just repeat the figures from China and Russia as though they are official.

These are governments who tell their people that they can control and do everything. And when it comes to this virus they can't.

Everything Europe is doing is based on the figures from China.
Which is scary when you think about it.
Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:31 - Mar 29 with 2255 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:23 - Mar 29 by NotSure

Yes, don't know why this has been downvoted.
The WHO and all media just repeat the figures from China and Russia as though they are official.

These are governments who tell their people that they can control and do everything. And when it comes to this virus they can't.

Everything Europe is doing is based on the figures from China.
Which is scary when you think about it.

It was downvoted because a few wanted me to go to China and verify the video I posted.

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 19:12 - Mar 29 with 2160 viewsN2_Blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 14:31 - Mar 29 by hampstead_blue

It was downvoted because a few wanted me to go to China and verify the video I posted.

you're a bit of a cock aren't you....actually 'a bit' is being kind

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 2110 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 19:12 - Mar 29 by N2_Blue

you're a bit of a cock aren't you....actually 'a bit' is being kind

s[][w you.

Look at the prigs who bleated for 'proof' when actually you don't get proof from places like China.

Stop bleating like a lost lamb and see what's happening in the world. The likes of you and the others call for '100% proof' are just chewing the sand within which your heads are buried.

Enjoy the diet. I'm on oysters, French white, and sea bass.......

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 20:10 - Mar 29 with 2108 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've never believed the hype coming out of China. Who'd believe Marouane Fellaine is earning £12m per year after tax?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 20:21 - Mar 29 with 2076 viewshampstead_blue

Not looking good in China, whilst Putin is cruising down de-Nile.... on 20:10 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

I've never believed the hype coming out of China. Who'd believe Marouane Fellaine is earning £12m per year after tax?

Their official press have yet to grasp reality.

They must feel the West is hungry for such morsels.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024