Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators 15:03 - Mar 27 with 1611 viewsRyorry

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/18339699.worcesters-gtech-told-not-produce-

Gtech has been told by the government to not produce much-needed ventilators less than a week after getting the go-ahead.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:05]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well this is strange on 15:05 - Mar 27 with 1593 viewsEwan_Oozami

Work's gone to Dyson instead...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Well this is strange on 15:07 - Mar 27 with 1581 viewsRyorry

Well this is strange on 15:05 - Mar 27 by Ewan_Oozami

I thought there was a very severe shortage, in which emergency situation surely 2 companies producing them is better than one?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:07 - Mar 27 with 1571 viewsfooters

There's something fishy about that GTech bloke who's always on the box. They probably found out what it is during the vetting process.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:10 - Mar 27 with 1542 viewsBloomBlue

The NHS did a load of testing and picked the Dyson one, maybe the GTECH one didn't survive the testing. Personally I would prefer one that works than have one produced which didn't work just for the sake of saying 'hey we have 30,000' now.

I would also add Dyson and the Gov waived the patent rights to it and published the design for free on the internet so other countries/companies can produce if they want
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:12]
Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:14 - Mar 27 with 1508 viewsRyorry

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:10 - Mar 27 by BloomBlue

The NHS did a load of testing and picked the Dyson one, maybe the GTECH one didn't survive the testing. Personally I would prefer one that works than have one produced which didn't work just for the sake of saying 'hey we have 30,000' now.

I would also add Dyson and the Gov waived the patent rights to it and published the design for free on the internet so other countries/companies can produce if they want

Ah, didn't know about the testing, fair enough & thx for the info.

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:17 - Mar 27 with 1500 viewsRadlett_blue

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:10 - Mar 27 by BloomBlue

A friend of mine's company is making the rotors for the motors in the Dyson ventilators. He is very tired right now...

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:20 - Mar 27 with 1469 viewsEwan_Oozami

The Dyson one doesn't exist yet as far as I'm aware....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:20 - Mar 27 with 1473 viewssoupytwist

Not wanting to come across as unnecessarily pedantic but the 'Dyson one' is being reported outside the headlines as having been "developed with consultancy The Technology Partnership (TTP) in Cambridge". From something I saw earlier today most if not all of the work was done by TTP and Dyson is going to re-purpose one of the sites they had intended to make electric cars at before deciding that was better done in Singapore.
Login to get fewer ads

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:21 - Mar 27 with 1470 viewsLord_Lucan

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:17 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

A friend of mine's company is making the rotors for the motors in the Dyson ventilators. He is very tired right now...

Do you know how many Dyson can make in a week? I heard a figure but it seems crazy high seeing that we are sitting on so little stock.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:29 - Mar 27 with 1434 viewsRyorry

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:17 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

They should organise a rota to give him some rest :)

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:33 - Mar 27 with 1408 viewsRadlett_blue

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:29 - Mar 27 by Ryorry

They should organise a rota to give him some rest :)

He'll come home, drink a bottle of Chardonnay & then crash out.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:35 - Mar 27 with 1392 viewshomer_123

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:33 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

He'll come home, drink a bottle of Chardonnay & then crash out.

Well, this is filling me with confidence....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well this is strange - GTech been told by Govt not to produce ventilators on 15:36 - Mar 27 with 1382 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

The hoovers are crap

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Well this is strange on 16:14 - Mar 27 with 1319 viewsfactual_blue

Well this is strange on 15:05 - Mar 27 by Ewan_Oozami

That's brexiteer dyson, now a resident of Singapore for tax reasons.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 18:04]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024