Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health 13:38 - Mar 27 with 1610 viewsnoggin

No mention of Phillip.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:40 - Mar 27 with 1597 viewsPecker

He will be off driving around the Norfolk countryside somewhere.
So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:41 - Mar 27 with 1595 viewsfooters

Why doesn't HRH Handout II take to the airwaves and reassure the nation at this time? No wonder people are panicking.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 1579 viewsfooters

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:40 - Mar 27 by Pecker

He will be off driving around the Norfolk countryside somewhere.

Congratulations on becoming an ambulance driver, mate. Just try not to bore your cargo to death.

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:44 - Mar 27 with 1569 viewsfactual_blue

I've a feeling that sadly Phillip answers any question these days by saying 'I like jam you know'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:50 - Mar 27 with 1538 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently he's in such bad shape he's died 4 times this year already.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 16:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:52 - Mar 27 with 1517 viewsnoggin

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:50 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

Round of applause to the medics who got him back 4 times.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:05 - Mar 27 with 1483 viewsKeno

wasn't he socially distancing from Holly this morning?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:20 - Mar 27 with 1456 viewsfactual_blue

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:05 - Mar 27 by Keno

wasn't he socially distancing from Holly this morning?

I feel sorry for Philip Schofield. All that rigmarole about coming out, and now he has to stay in.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:34 - Mar 27 with 1422 viewsPendejo

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:50 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

What is likely to happen when he dies?

Will it be like Diana? Thousands of people flocking to the palaces to express their grief / condolences? Be a good idea to hold back that bit of news for now.

Wasn't the a celeb death announced last week which actually happened November or December?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:36 - Mar 27 with 1418 viewsuefacup81

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:34 - Mar 27 by Pendejo

What is likely to happen when he dies?

Will it be like Diana? Thousands of people flocking to the palaces to express their grief / condolences? Be a good idea to hold back that bit of news for now.

Wasn't the a celeb death announced last week which actually happened November or December?

A collective shrug, and perhaps a kind thought for an elderly woman who's lost her husband?

I certainly can't see any mass outpourings of grief!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:41 - Mar 27 with 1397 viewsFtnfwest

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:20 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

I feel sorry for Philip Schofield. All that rigmarole about coming out, and now he has to stay in.

can see a few hissy fits breaking out
So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 1348 viewsRyorry

Why are you (and a few others apparently) so obsessed with PP?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 1337 viewsfooters

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 15:00 - Mar 27 by Ryorry

Why are you (and a few others apparently) so obsessed with PP?

Insecurity can be a terrible thing for us fellas when it comes to that sort of thing.

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 1244 viewsPendejo

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 14:36 - Mar 27 by uefacup81

A collective shrug, and perhaps a kind thought for an elderly woman who's lost her husband?

I certainly can't see any mass outpourings of grief!

How many thought the country would vote out of Europe? Re-elect a Tory government?

Let's face it would be mainly wrinkles who are at risk...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 1220 viewsPecker

So the news keep telling us that The Queen is in good health on 13:43 - Mar 27 by footers

Congratulations on becoming an ambulance driver, mate. Just try not to bore your cargo to death.

Bit rude.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024