Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Wicks roll call 09:43 - Mar 24 with 738 viewshampstead_blue

Is it just me?
Our 7 year old loved it....I'm sat here sweating like an old man.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Joe Wicks roll call on 09:49 - Mar 24 with 696 viewsITFC_Forever

14 and 10 year old girls joined in.

As did my wife, although with probably a different motivation....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Joe Wicks roll call on 09:55 - Mar 24 with 670 viewshampstead_blue

just over 1 mil

One of our lot reckons he made around £7500 from just that hour.....not bad coin

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Joe Wicks roll call on 09:57 - Mar 24 with 662 viewsEwan_Oozami

A few of my co-workers who are WFH with kids have said their kids love him - a great way to start the day apparently!

The real challenge will be getting the kids to cook some of his healthy recipes from his books! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Joe Wicks roll call on 10:43 - Mar 24 with 592 viewshampstead_blue

Joe Wicks roll call on 09:57 - Mar 24 by Ewan_Oozami

A few of my co-workers who are WFH with kids have said their kids love him - a great way to start the day apparently!

The real challenge will be getting the kids to cook some of his healthy recipes from his books! :-)

I got that book from the library. Loads of lovely ideas.

The celeriac, swede, squash, and spud mash is lovely.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024