Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deeply in de-nile 09:37 - Mar 22 with 525 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51972974

He's planning on shipping pensioners to an election!
What a plank.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Deeply in de-nile on 09:45 - Mar 22 with 478 viewsStokieBlue

What I've heard is that basically nothing is said about it on the news in Russia to the extent that some people I know thought they would still be able to come to the UK in May for a holiday.

Putin gonna Putin.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Deeply in de-nile on 09:53 - Mar 22 with 461 viewspointofblue

I do get the quote at the bottom of the article though - ‘the less you know the better you sleep’.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Deeply in de-nile on 10:01 - Mar 22 with 438 viewshampstead_blue

Deeply in de-nile on 09:45 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

What I've heard is that basically nothing is said about it on the news in Russia to the extent that some people I know thought they would still be able to come to the UK in May for a holiday.

Putin gonna Putin.

SB

There is a rather insightful free audio book on Audible regarding him.

A Prisoner of Power.

I'd highly recommend it.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024