Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Football until at least 30th April... 13:04 - Mar 19 with 1194 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:08 - Mar 19 with 1156 viewsGuthrum

I think the lack of easy, fair and unchallengeable way of concluding the season (especially titles, promotion and relegation) is going to just keep producing postponements until we can get the remaining games played, even at the expense of next season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:10 - Mar 19 with 1136 viewsJon_456

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:08 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

I think the lack of easy, fair and unchallengeable way of concluding the season (especially titles, promotion and relegation) is going to just keep producing postponements until we can get the remaining games played, even at the expense of next season.

Agreed. Football season has to be completed regardless of when that will be.
No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:11 - Mar 19 with 1126 viewsGluedtoBlue

I can't see anything but a void with the way things are going.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:11 - Mar 19 with 1130 viewsJ2BLUE

At least Lambo looks well. Just been standing about 2 feet away from him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No Football until at least 30th April... on 14:07 - Mar 19 with 1044 viewsfactual_blue

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:08 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

True, but part of me would like to see the season declared null and void, just to watch Klopp explode, possibly literally.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did you tell him how crap..... on 14:25 - Mar 19 with 1022 viewsBloots

No Football until at least 30th April... on 13:11 - Mar 19 by J2BLUE

At least Lambo looks well. Just been standing about 2 feet away from him.

...he is at his job?

It's important that we don't lose track of the important things in life at the moment.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

No Football until at least 30th April... on 16:31 - Mar 19 with 951 viewsBloomBlue

No Football until at least 30th April... on 14:07 - Mar 19 by factual_blue

True, but part of me would like to see the season declared null and void, just to watch Klopp explode, possibly literally.

It's not going to be completed before June 30th so they might as well null and void it now
No Football until at least 30th April... on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 896 viewsdeano85

Personally, I think we just have to cancel football till christmas, then continue this season from then... Its too unfair to just forget current positions and cancel it... Its Likely the start of next season will be effected anyway...

1 season over 2
Login to get fewer ads

No Football until at least 30th April... on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 884 viewsGluedtoBlue

No Football until at least 30th April... on 20:01 - Mar 19 by deano85

Personally, I think we just have to cancel football till christmas, then continue this season from then... Its too unfair to just forget current positions and cancel it... Its Likely the start of next season will be effected anyway...

1 season over 2

That scenario doesn't work due to contracts.

Imagine a scenario where Willian, who is out of contract from Chelsea in June, signs for Spurs. He could score the goals to put Spurs in the CL at the expense of Chelsea. Plus the whole of Europe needs to fall in line(ish) for sake of transfer windows and shared cups i.e. CL and Europa

If the games can't be completed pre-July then it's null and void and that probably is the fairest (yet still unfair) way of doing things.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024