Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses 11:00 - Mar 19 with 855 viewsKeno

I cant believe how standards have fallen on TWTD surely this has to be the most important issue that need discussing at this time?

Blueas would be turning in his butter churner

So which 6?

Stilton
Brie
Strong Cheddar
Smoked Dumlop
a good feta
Caerphilly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:01 - Mar 19 with 845 viewsusm

2/6

Not bad for you Keno

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:06 - Mar 19 with 819 viewsKeno

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:01 - Mar 19 by usm

2/6

Not bad for you Keno

I'll take that!!

I tempted to add Babybell but wasn't sure if that is classed as cheese or not

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:07 - Mar 19 with 812 viewshampstead_blue

Two varieties of Stilton
Strong cheddar and a smooth one
A nice goats cheese
Gorgonzola

My six.
I'd also take along 24 bottles of various wine. Can't have one without 'toher

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:07 - Mar 19 with 814 viewsFtnfwest

Similar, but the brie(f) is poor
You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:09 - Mar 19 with 808 viewsOldsmoker

SIX!!!!!
What sort of authoritarian sadist are you?
Even Stalin would have allowed us more than SIX.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:09 - Mar 19 with 808 viewscatch74

Yay, Keno’s back!

Stilton
Gorgonzola
Decent mature cheddar
Camembert I had in Nice last summer
Rosary ash goats cheese
Gouda

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:10 - Mar 19 with 802 viewsGuthrum

Camembert
More Camembert *
Stilton
A good Cheddar
Gorgonzola or Danish Blue
Gruyere (for melting)

* If I'm not allowed this, would put in Edam or Gouda.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:14 - Mar 19 with 791 viewsunstableblue

dairylee
Cheese strings
Baby bell
Bousin (for the sophisticated days)
Philadelphia
That long life Parmesan dust that comes in cardboard tubs, with those rotating holes for changing intensity of cheese delivery....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:15 - Mar 19 with 788 viewsITFC_Forever

Stilton
Brie
Davidstow
Strong Cheddar
Smoky
Mexican

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:20 - Mar 19 with 773 viewsGeoffSentence

A good cheddar - that has to be the backbone of any cheeseboard
St Agur and Rquefort - the two finest blues
Gouda
Brie de Meaux - gotta have a soft one, and this is the king of softies.

Was going to go for Mozarella, just so you have a decent pizza topping, but on its own moz is a bit tasteless, so I will go for another hard one Parmigianni Regianno, or parmesan to you plebs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:23 - Mar 19 with 768 viewscatch74

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:14 - Mar 19 by unstableblue

dairylee
Cheese strings
Baby bell
Bousin (for the sophisticated days)
Philadelphia
That long life Parmesan dust that comes in cardboard tubs, with those rotating holes for changing intensity of cheese delivery....

You liked Paul Hurst didn’t you?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:30 - Mar 19 with 758 viewsunstableblue

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 11:23 - Mar 19 by catch74

You liked Paul Hurst didn’t you?

You know my cheese selection is geared to the tastes of a Mick McCarthy fan.... bland, perfunctory, protein but no flavour.... dull

Imagine what a technical cheese board would look like... fireworks, perhaps continental cheeses, nourishing, thrilling

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 715 viewsSuperblue95

The six maturist cheddars on the market

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

You are going into a 14 day lockdown and are limited to 6 Cheeses on 12:56 - Mar 19 with 699 viewseireblue

Tyne Chease: Applewood, and Dill.
Mouses Favourite Camembert
Smoked Vegan Cheeze Balls
Violife Chedder
New Roots Herbes de Provence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024