Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already talk of prioritising NHS patients 12:52 - Mar 18 with 4117 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/mar/18/uk-coronavirus-live-boris-

Grim.

Am I right this is something yet to be officially (or unofficially) addressed?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:03 - Mar 18 with 373 viewsmonytowbray

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 21:14 - Mar 18 by Ely_Blue

He can’t help it

You’re starting to come across as a stirrer. You’ve posted little but direct snipes at people whilst adding little to discussion all week.

It’s a stressful time for all of us. Perhaps go do something to cheer yourself up or zone out? I just did some sewing.

TWTD never forgets…

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 368 viewsmonytowbray

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 21:47 - Mar 18 by Pinewoodblue

I am going to copy and paste a facebook post. This is from a friend, and it concerning her husband, so I know it is genuine.

“I’m so glad I no longer work for the NHS my 83 year old husband who was sent home in November too early and nearly died twice because of it has just been given a letter saying they will take legal action if he doesn’t leave the ward after tomorrow even though there is nobody home to look after him . He can’t walk up a flight of stairs he is so weak having lost 5 stone in weight but that doesn’t matter they need his bed for the corona virus victims . I might add two days ago I was advised not to visit his ward as he had a chest infection and the flu ,suddenly he’s fit to come home .”

She has toned this down somewhat from her original post. Guess this is the sort of thing Callis is expecting.

Eurgh man. This is becoming all too real. Fair play for sharing but that’s f*cked me up.

TWTD never forgets…

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:50 - Mar 18 with 331 viewsEly_Blue

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:03 - Mar 18 by monytowbray

You’re starting to come across as a stirrer. You’ve posted little but direct snipes at people whilst adding little to discussion all week.

It’s a stressful time for all of us. Perhaps go do something to cheer yourself up or zone out? I just did some sewing.

CCJ me talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:53 - Mar 18 with 325 viewsmonytowbray

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:50 - Mar 18 by Ely_Blue

CCJ me talk about the pot calling the kettle black

You’re right. I have been a pain in the arse this week. A few have. I did some meditation last night, got some perspective and I’ve been tried being more chilled and reasonable today.

Take it as advice from someone who gets it. Go cook something, that’s what you do right? Then tell us what you cooked.

TWTD never forgets…

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:59 - Mar 18 with 312 viewsEly_Blue

Already talk of prioritising NHS patients on 22:53 - Mar 18 by monytowbray

You’re right. I have been a pain in the arse this week. A few have. I did some meditation last night, got some perspective and I’ve been tried being more chilled and reasonable today.

Take it as advice from someone who gets it. Go cook something, that’s what you do right? Then tell us what you cooked.

If only I was able to do so, my job involves working for a food manufacturer and I deal with lots of the big global QSR chains, most of whom have projects on hold or have stores closed across Europe, sitting at a desk staring at a screen is hard and cabin fever has started to set in given that it’s been this way for 2-3 weeks already...... to make matters worse the mrs and 16 year old will be home 24/7 from Friday night.

FYI it was a pork stroganoff tonight

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024