Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t see why the government is getting stick 20:13 - Mar 16 with 1248 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Seems pretty obvious.

They know it’s not bad enough yet for a total lockdown but we also need to limit it and they know half the population will do the sensible thing and distance themselves and the other half will ignore them and get on with things.

So this recommendation seems a perfect way of achieving a balance between the two. Everything will essentially just half until they need a proper lockdown.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 1134 viewsbrazil1982

Labour, C4 and the unions will criticise anything and everything the govt does. Unprecedented times.
Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 21:23 - Mar 16 with 1101 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 21:13 - Mar 16 by brazil1982

Labour, C4 and the unions will criticise anything and everything the govt does. Unprecedented times.

Blimey, Momentum have infiltrated the WHO and loads of UK and international research centres? They’re worse that I thought.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 1024 viewsitfcjoe

It puts companies under massive pressure as will lose loads of trade, and doesn’t allow them to claim anything on insurance - that’s a pretty grave situation for lots of people.

Walk down to your local and ask them landlord what he thinks of that and whether the Govt deserves stick

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 22:08 - Mar 16 with 1012 viewsLankHenners

What a horribly sheltered life you must lead.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 967 viewsjaykay

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 21:23 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

Blimey, Momentum have infiltrated the WHO and loads of UK and international research centres? They’re worse that I thought.

it used to be known as reds under the beds but in his case its reds in his head

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:12 - Mar 17 with 893 viewspointofblue

Two key issues why I think the Government are rightly getting stick.

1. The lack of testing and quarantining at airports and ports relating to passengers from the affected areas. Why did stories circulate about people simply being allowed back in without ensuring they were virus free?

2. If you’re going to close pubs, clubs and theatres then do it. Don’t tell people not to attend them yet fail to initiate a nationwide closure.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:26 - Mar 17 with 865 viewsvapour_trail

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 21:13 - Mar 16 by brazil1982

Take a day off mate, ffs.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:29 - Mar 17 with 858 viewsLord_Lucan

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:12 - Mar 17 by pointofblue

Two key issues why I think the Government are rightly getting stick.

1. The lack of testing and quarantining at airports and ports relating to passengers from the affected areas. Why did stories circulate about people simply being allowed back in without ensuring they were virus free?

2. If you’re going to close pubs, clubs and theatres then do it. Don’t tell people not to attend them yet fail to initiate a nationwide closure.

I've always thought point 1 was strange to say the very least but I am no expert on this sort of thing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:55 - Mar 17 with 811 viewsvapour_trail

Can’t see why the government is getting stick on 00:29 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

I've always thought point 1 was strange to say the very least but I am no expert on this sort of thing.

The argument was on point 1 that it’s not particularly effective (I don’t know) but also have you seen some of the queues in the states of people waiting to be tested at airports. Mental.

On 2, I assume they’re easing us into it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024