Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France closing down..... 19:31 - Mar 14 with 2667 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....how long is our shower going to adopt the blitz spirit for?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

France closing down..... on 22:08 - Mar 14 with 485 viewsjeera

France closing down..... on 21:57 - Mar 14 by monytowbray

Well I’d say it’s more we’re in the small percentage of the world who thinks doing the opposite will work. God we are thick. Britain isn’t a magic dragon with rainbows for farts and a big sword that never loses FFS.

Tbf mate, we are on an island so to consider a different approach in some respects isn't, in that regard, so necessarily obscene.

If we consider ourselves relatively confined already, (I use that loosely), then a tailor made approach makes sense.

Although it would have made more sense had some proper boundaries been set out weeks ago.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

France closing down..... on 22:54 - Mar 14 with 431 viewsvapour_trail

France closing down..... on 21:57 - Mar 14 by monytowbray

Well I’d say it’s more we’re in the small percentage of the world who thinks doing the opposite will work. God we are thick. Britain isn’t a magic dragon with rainbows for farts and a big sword that never loses FFS.

I can see the logic in the approach. But none of us will know if it works in advance.

This is an interesting read :

https://mobile.twitter.com/iandonald_psych/status/1238518371651649538

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

France closing down..... on 23:07 - Mar 14 with 410 viewsmonytowbray

France closing down..... on 22:54 - Mar 14 by vapour_trail

I can see the logic in the approach. But none of us will know if it works in advance.

Interesting indeed, although I’d prefer reading it from the government and how they plan to deal with it that a speculative (yet doubtful) Twitter geez.

Our government are winging it. I saw Johnson is asking manufacturers to up production of NHS equipment needed. He’s in for a shock when he realises we also need more people trained to use it.

:S

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

France closing down..... on 23:15 - Mar 14 with 402 viewsgiant_stow

France closing down..... on 22:54 - Mar 14 by vapour_trail

Thats very interesting. Ta.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

France closing down..... on 23:17 - Mar 14 with 396 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

France closing down..... on 23:07 - Mar 14 by monytowbray

Interesting indeed, although I’d prefer reading it from the government and how they plan to deal with it that a speculative (yet doubtful) Twitter geez.

Our government are winging it. I saw Johnson is asking manufacturers to up production of NHS equipment needed. He’s in for a shock when he realises we also need more people trained to use it.

:S

I think you will find that it is the f#ck the peasants, protect the economy, bulldog spirit as per usual!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024