Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? 17:47 - Mar 14 with 23144 viewssparks

Was in Argos yesterday- and saw a delivery of Ebay Collection point stuff. Someone had seemingly found and ordered (on ebay) 6x9 packs of Andrex...

My outings so far today resulted in a complete failure to secure any flour in Tesco- which was also completely out of Baked Beans, Pitta Bread, Chinese starter snacks, toilet roll, and very very low on large sections of the freezer section. Loads of fresh fruit and veg though.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:51 - Mar 14 with 3945 viewsfooters

Waitrose here had run out of samphire.

I have just counted five back-up rolls, one in use.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:53 - Mar 14 with 3922 viewssparks

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:51 - Mar 14 by footers

Waitrose here had run out of samphire.

I have just counted five back-up rolls, one in use.

You better hope the supply chain responds. The proper panic appears to be on....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:53 - Mar 14 with 3910 viewsPecker

A modest 31 rolls in our collection.
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:54 - Mar 14 with 3903 viewsWD19

I have discovered that many stores are totally out of paracetamol.

But you can still buy cold & flu pills, inc. paracetamol.

I am assuming lots of people are expecting hangovers, but no illness, in the next few months.
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:57 - Mar 14 with 3890 viewsStokieBlue

I still have 27 left from a bulk Amazon delivery a few months back.

However the Ocado website has gone into meltdown and I can't log into my order to change or add more stuff so I guess I'll just see what actually turns up if anything.

Wine order about to go in with the supplier - obviously that is of the most importance if I do need to self-isolate at some point.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:57 - Mar 14 with 3884 viewsfooters

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:53 - Mar 14 by sparks

You better hope the supply chain responds. The proper panic appears to be on....

Thing is, every corner shop I've been to seems to have loads of stuff, just not the supermarkets. Will buy a back-up of four rolls this evening, just in case. If it gets to 2-ply only, then there'll be carnage.

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:58 - Mar 14 with 3880 viewsazuremerlangus

24 rolls procured in Asda on Thursday night. On the shopping list rather than just panic buying.

Just got back from Waitrose this evening; fresh lasagne sheets (x 2 packs), mozzarella cheese and some sort of chocolate brownie pudding thing (on offer...) bagged without any drama - just what I went out for (apart from the pudding).

I used to find f*ckwittery by the uneducated masses funny years ago but the stupidity levels witnessed for this latest drama is beginning to grind my gears somewhat.

Must be Old Git syndrome...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:58 - Mar 14 with 3874 viewsfooters

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:57 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

However the Ocado website has gone into meltdown and I can't log into my order to change or add more stuff so I guess I'll just see what actually turns up if anything.

Wine order about to go in with the supplier - obviously that is of the most importance if I do need to self-isolate at some point.

SB

Will you still shop with Ocado when they switch to M&S over Waitrose, SB? Not sure on it.

f.

Login to get fewer ads

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:00 - Mar 14 with 3856 viewsStokieBlue

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:58 - Mar 14 by footers

Will you still shop with Ocado when they switch to M&S over Waitrose, SB? Not sure on it.

f.

Nope.

M&S just doesn't cut it if you want the actual ingredients to cook something yourself. Good for ready meals etc though if that's your thing.

Real shame as Ocado been excellent for years.

SB

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:02 - Mar 14 with 3835 viewsfooters

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:00 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

Nope.

M&S just doesn't cut it if you want the actual ingredients to cook something yourself. Good for ready meals etc though if that's your thing.

Real shame as Ocado been excellent for years.

SB

Was surprised at how many more lines M&S carries over Waitrose! No idea why they've made that decision. As you say, Waitrose has been excellent. But tbf a lot of Ocado brand stuff is all right.

Oh well, what can one do.

f.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 18:03]

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 3824 viewssparks

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:58 - Mar 14 by azuremerlangus

24 rolls procured in Asda on Thursday night. On the shopping list rather than just panic buying.

Just got back from Waitrose this evening; fresh lasagne sheets (x 2 packs), mozzarella cheese and some sort of chocolate brownie pudding thing (on offer...) bagged without any drama - just what I went out for (apart from the pudding).

I used to find f*ckwittery by the uneducated masses funny years ago but the stupidity levels witnessed for this latest drama is beginning to grind my gears somewhat.

Must be Old Git syndrome...

The problem, of course, is that once the f-wittery starts, it ceases to be f-wittery because it actually causes shortages, against which it is logical to protect yourself!

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:05 - Mar 14 with 3800 viewsPecker

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:02 - Mar 14 by footers

Was surprised at how many more lines M&S carries over Waitrose! No idea why they've made that decision. As you say, Waitrose has been excellent. But tbf a lot of Ocado brand stuff is all right.

f.

Forgot to sign it old fruit. Posh boy won't like that.
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:08 - Mar 14 with 3777 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I saw a lunatic in Sainsbury's last week walking out with 4 x 24 on his arms.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:08 - Mar 14 with 3782 viewsStokieBlue

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:05 - Mar 14 by Pecker

Am I supposed to be the posh boy?

Crikey.

SB
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 18:10]

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:08 - Mar 14 with 3779 viewsPecker

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:02 - Mar 14 by footers

f.

Good boy. Must keep up our standards old fruit.
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 3767 viewsfooters

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:05 - Mar 14 by Pecker

Amended as I forgot... and I still mix up my dessert and tablespoons

Btw, I was defending your honour against that gutter rat fergal earlier. What a scumbag he is.

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:11 - Mar 14 with 3754 viewsPecker

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:08 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

Am I supposed to be the posh boy?

Crikey.

SB
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 18:10]

You are the standard bearing Stokie old fruit. Most are a bunch of rabble on here, so we need someone to set the bar.

P.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 18:12]
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:14 - Mar 14 with 3731 viewsPecker

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:10 - Mar 14 by footers

Amended as I forgot... and I still mix up my dessert and tablespoons

Btw, I was defending your honour against that gutter rat fergal earlier. What a scumbag he is.

Thanks Footers. I missed that old fruit. What was pugwash saying this time?
Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:17 - Mar 14 with 3715 viewsfooters

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:14 - Mar 14 by Pecker

Thanks Footers. I missed that old fruit. What was pugwash saying this time?

That Downes will be sold to West Ham, but if it doesn't happen then it's all Marcus' fault... or something.

But fear not, Stokie put him/her/it in their place.

No one stands up my Best Forum Friend.

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:22 - Mar 14 with 3694 viewsjaykay

trouble is some bright spark on a football site will say shops i've been in today are out of this and that. some will think jesus i better get down to the shops before it all gone.
thus causing more fcukwittery as it been called.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:24 - Mar 14 with 3682 viewsazuremerlangus

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:03 - Mar 14 by sparks

The problem, of course, is that once the f-wittery starts, it ceases to be f-wittery because it actually causes shortages, against which it is logical to protect yourself!

Agreed. Acceptable providing you only go into semi-panic mode...

There is a massive business opportunity for those who sell a niche product, just need to work a Covid-19 shortage story onto social media to create hyper-demand for the said product. Once the money has rolled in you could spend it on a luxury holiday which no doubt will be in over-supply and therefore cheap as chips...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:26 - Mar 14 with 3674 viewssparks

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:22 - Mar 14 by jaykay

trouble is some bright spark on a football site will say shops i've been in today are out of this and that. some will think jesus i better get down to the shops before it all gone.
thus causing more fcukwittery as it been called.

Probably true.

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:30 - Mar 14 with 3613 viewshampstead_blue

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 17:57 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

SB

We did a rather tidy and expensive Majestic run this morning.

People have yet to cotton on that antibac washing up liquid does the same job. Just get some hand cream.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:30 - Mar 14 with 3629 viewsDubtractor

I think we have 5 or 6 rolls in the house. Until home working is enforced I can at least focus most of my poo time to the work dollar (and loo roll) at least.

I think we've got plenty of rice and pasta, need to stock up on more veg though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:32 - Mar 14 with 3623 viewssparks

Who has amassed the most bog roll?? on 18:30 - Mar 14 by hampstead_blue

We did a rather tidy and expensive Majestic run this morning.

People have yet to cotton on that antibac washing up liquid does the same job. Just get some hand cream.

Same job as what?

I confess- I have been thinking abotu a Majestic run...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024