Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... 06:41 - Mar 11 with 1525 viewsITFC_Forever

.... we still need several sides to average just less than a point a game for us to fluke our way in to the POs.

Not happening.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 6:41]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:08 - Mar 11 with 1463 viewsBlueBadger

I blame Luke Chambers, the fans and Natalie Imbruglia for this.
Poor Paul Lambert's been fighting an uphill battle all season because of this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:11 - Mar 11 with 1440 viewsWeWereZombies

More ominously third from bottom Tranmere won again last night, if they win all their remaining games and we lose all of ours then they will finish ten points above us...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:18 - Mar 11 with 1420 viewsDubtractor

We're not just 8 behind 6th, we're 7 behind 8th. Too many teams need to slip up.

And that's before we even consider the turnaround in firm we would need to have.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:21 - Mar 11 with 1413 viewsChrisd

With our form currently and over the last 25 games it's teams at the bottom of the league I'd be more concerned about.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:23 - Mar 11 with 1403 viewsGlasgowBlue

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:18 - Mar 11 by Dubtractor

We're not just 8 behind 6th, we're 7 behind 8th. Too many teams need to slip up.

And that's before we even consider the turnaround in firm we would need to have.

We’d even behind 6th aren’t we?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:27 - Mar 11 with 1394 viewsNewcyBlue

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:08 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

I blame Luke Chambers, the fans and Natalie Imbruglia for this.
Poor Paul Lambert's been fighting an uphill battle all season because of this.

Blaming Natalie Imbruglia?! I’m torn...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:38 - Mar 11 with 1348 viewshoppy

How many of the sides above us still have to face each other, where they won’t both get 3 points?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:39 - Mar 11 with 1343 viewsNewcyBlue

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:38 - Mar 11 by hoppy

How many of the sides above us still have to face each other, where they won’t both get 3 points?

That question has made my head hurt.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:50 - Mar 11 with 1309 viewsHerbivore

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:18 - Mar 11 by Dubtractor

It's quite conceivable now that we could win all of our last 8 games and still miss out. If someone had said that in October people would have thought they were mad. That's the scale of how badly Lambert has cocked this season up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 08:38 - Mar 11 with 1220 viewsPJH

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:50 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

It's quite conceivable now that we could win all of our last 8 games and still miss out. If someone had said that in October people would have thought they were mad. That's the scale of how badly Lambert has cocked this season up.

I think if we "just" miss out now if would feel worse than being about fifteen points short.

We really have had two disastrous seasons.
If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 09:07 - Mar 11 with 1167 viewsWeWereZombies

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 07:27 - Mar 11 by NewcyBlue

Blaming Natalie Imbruglia?! I’m torn...

This whole season seems like a big mistake...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 09:19 - Mar 11 with 1142 viewsbraveblue

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 08:38 - Mar 11 by PJH

I think if we "just" miss out now if would feel worse than being about fifteen points short.

Just wait until next season.
If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 10:11 - Mar 11 with 1071 viewspatrickswell

We’ll take 7 points from the rest of the season. The players have downed tools and just want the season to be over. Too many of them either not good enough or lacking the right mentality. I have no trust in management to get anything more out of them.

In a sense, I feel sorry for them. They have blown this so badly and all been exposed as losers and bottle jobs in a very public way.
If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 10:23 - Mar 11 with 1050 viewsDoctor_Earman

If we suddenly take 18 points from our remaining games.... on 08:38 - Mar 11 by PJH

O'Neill would be along as well to tell us how we only ''just'' missed out on PO's and we therefore need to ''stick with Paul'' and to ''trust Marcus'' on investment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024