Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to 01:15 - Mar 11 with 1759 viewsIllinoisblue

Coronavirus. Can’t be long before all fixtures get canned

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 06:37 - Mar 11 with 1604 viewsStokieBlue

It's because the players are self isolating, not because the government have made a decision about the danger to the public.

You're right though, they will be stopped for that reason soon.

Still 60000 at Cheltenham yesterday though who went back to their areas last night.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 06:45 - Mar 11 with 1582 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 06:37 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

It's because the players are self isolating, not because the government have made a decision about the danger to the public.

You're right though, they will be stopped for that reason soon.

Still 60000 at Cheltenham yesterday though who went back to their areas last night.

SB

The sensible thing would be to postpone the season Until August as teams like Forestvare unable to fulfill their fixtures.

With no major international tournaments next summer the 220/21 season could start in November and run into next summer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:13 - Mar 11 with 1513 viewsBloomBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 06:45 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

The sensible thing would be to postpone the season Until August as teams like Forestvare unable to fulfill their fixtures.

With no major international tournaments next summer the 220/21 season could start in November and run into next summer.

The sensible thing would be to cancel the season, null and void. Start afresh next season with all teams in the same leagues
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:15 - Mar 11 with 1500 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:13 - Mar 11 by BloomBlue

The sensible thing would be to cancel the season, null and void. Start afresh next season with all teams in the same leagues

Grossly unfair to teams like Liverpool.

Iron Lion Zion

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:15 - Mar 11 with 1496 viewsnorfsufblue

😉👍😂
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:18 - Mar 11 with 1396 viewshype313

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:15 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

It is but this an unprecendendet outbreak.

Think we will see more and more games cancelled, how long for is anyone's guess, but if it is more than 4-5 weeks then it could have huge ramifications for everyone, however, saving lives is more important than Liverpool crowing themselves champions.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 8:20]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:33 - Mar 11 with 1351 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:18 - Mar 11 by hype313

It is but this an unprecendendet outbreak.

Think we will see more and more games cancelled, how long for is anyone's guess, but if it is more than 4-5 weeks then it could have huge ramifications for everyone, however, saving lives is more important than Liverpool crowing themselves champions.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 8:20]

Saving lives is far more important than Liverpool winning the title. Hence I said that the rest of the season should be postponed until August at the earliest and then everyone carries on with the same points and remaining fixtures.

Iron Lion Zion

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:59 - Mar 11 with 1313 viewsBlueStreak

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 07:15 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

Surely this isn't a whoosh situation?!
Login to get fewer ads

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:05 - Mar 11 with 1295 viewsBloomBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:59 - Mar 11 by BlueStreak

Surely this isn't a whoosh situation?!

I would never whoosh anyone
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:09 - Mar 11 with 1286 viewsBloomBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:33 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

Saving lives is far more important than Liverpool winning the title. Hence I said that the rest of the season should be postponed until August at the earliest and then everyone carries on with the same points and remaining fixtures.

But that gives Liverpool an advantage they"re looking off the the pace recently could easily blow it, deferring it would allow them a rest. Cancel the season now, we can even go with the same fixture list, I'm looking forward already to Burton away
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:17 - Mar 11 with 1263 viewsbraveblue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 08:33 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

What science backs up a 5 month postponement?
Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:24 - Mar 11 with 1248 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apart from Norwich, obviously

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:33 - Mar 11 with 1223 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:09 - Mar 11 by BloomBlue

But that gives Liverpool an advantage they"re looking off the the pace recently could easily blow it, deferring it would allow them a rest. Cancel the season now, we can even go with the same fixture list, I'm looking forward already to Burton away

Liverpool could easily blow it?! If Liverpool blew it now it would be the biggest collapse in sporting history.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:49 - Mar 11 with 1177 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 09:33 - Mar 11 by BrixtonBlue

Liverpool could easily blow it?! If Liverpool blew it now it would be the biggest collapse in sporting history.

Indeed

In fact I suspect even if Liverpool somehow did collapse and lose every game, they’d still win the title

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 10:05 - Mar 11 with 1131 viewsJ2BLUE

I was thinking last night, any games between teams who can’t go up or down should be declared 0-0 draws and the games not played.

Could do that for every league. Who cares if you finish 11th or 15th? Could even do it for the Euros if two teams on 0 points are playing each other in the third game. If Man City can’t finish below top 4, once Liverpool win the league, why do they need to play. Just adjust the prize money slightly.

We need to be sensible and two safe mid table teams playing each other makes little sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Man city v Arsenal postponed due to on 10:08 - Mar 11 with 1127 viewsElephantintheRoom

The Spurs season ticket holder who so kindly recorded the Norwich fans singing 'five more years for Lambert' is today in isolation and being tested for corona virus.

Romford Blue would go big and long on the next spurs match being postponed if he tests positive - which might wake the government up to the risks of thousands of pensioners jammed in together in winter when there are airborne viruses on every moan and cheer.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024