Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? 23:58 - Mar 3 with 3101 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Which decision was worse? Both beyond belief though.
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 00:00 - Mar 4 with 2867 viewspatrickswell

In fairness, 3 players who might have been expected to play tonight were unavailable through suspension (Downes) and injury (Skuse/Huws).
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 06:42 - Mar 4 with 2672 viewsBlueAllOver

Still managing to bring in a previous manager into it, simply amazing

Concentrate on the present, Lambert isn't fit to lace Micks boots, probably mess it up even given that task he's that useless BCWYWF
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:38 - Mar 4 with 2601 viewsHerbivore

Based on us not even having a kick against third division Fleetwood you'd have to say last night's was worse. Worst performance I've ever seen.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:40 - Mar 4 with 2597 viewsChrisd

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:38 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Based on us not even having a kick against third division Fleetwood you'd have to say last night's was worse. Worst performance I've ever seen.

You seem to say that after every game.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:41 - Mar 4 with 2584 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:40 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

You seem to say that after every game.

That's the measure of how bad we are under Lambert. I'm not alone in saying it, read the board rather than just my posts.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:42 - Mar 4 with 2585 viewsBluefish

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:38 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

As someone recently pointed out, the Rotherham benchmark has been surpassed on numerous occasions under Shambert. It is now distant history.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:46 - Mar 4 with 2570 viewsChrisd

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:41 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

That's the measure of how bad we are under Lambert. I'm not alone in saying it, read the board rather than just my posts.

I do read the board for 'intelligent' posts thankfully, but appreciate the heads up!

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:52 - Mar 4 with 2543 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:46 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

I do read the board for 'intelligent' posts thankfully, but appreciate the heads up!

That explains why you seem to focus so much on mine.

Login to get fewer ads

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:53 - Mar 4 with 2540 viewsbraveblue

The first as there was no need.
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:55 - Mar 4 with 2529 viewsChrisd

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:52 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Very good, but it's the 'down arrowing' where you excel!

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 08:09 - Mar 4 with 2499 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:53 - Mar 4 by braveblue

Lol.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 08:11 - Mar 4 with 2485 viewsKeaneish

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:53 - Mar 4 by braveblue

I’d like to understand the need playing one isolated striker up front at home in a must win fixture against a poor tin pot club....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:27 - Mar 4 with 2393 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 07:52 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Oh God Herbie, why are you playing such a VICTIM, it's so BORING!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:29 - Mar 4 with 2387 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:27 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

Oh God Herbie, why are you playing such a VICTIM, it's so BORING!

I'm not playing the victim, mate. Just pointing out he replies to me a lot. He used to in his previous guise too. I'm not claiming he victimises me, there's a difference.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:33 - Mar 4 with 2366 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:29 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

I'm not playing the victim, mate. Just pointing out he replies to me a lot. He used to in his previous guise too. I'm not claiming he victimises me, there's a difference.

There's absolutely no difference to what you've said to him here and what I've said to Healy.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:36 - Mar 4 with 2357 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:33 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

There's absolutely no difference to what you've said to him here and what I've said to Healy.

My post was lacking the 'why always me?' vibe that you give off when Healy disagrees with you. I'm entirely dispassionate about Christian's level of engagement with me.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:39 - Mar 4 with 2344 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:36 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

My post was lacking the 'why always me?' vibe that you give off when Healy disagrees with you. I'm entirely dispassionate about Christian's level of engagement with me.

You said, "you seem to focus so much on mine" which doesn't sound too dissimilar to "why always me" to me!

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:39 - Mar 4 with 2340 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:39 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

You said, "you seem to focus so much on mine" which doesn't sound too dissimilar to "why always me" to me!

Agree to disagree.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:40 - Mar 4 with 2337 viewsChrisd

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:33 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

No your right Brixton, but when Herbivore posts so often you can't help but end up replying to one of his posts at some point. Pretty much what he does with me, but clearly that's different. Sometimes I agree with what he says and when I don't, then I feel I want to reply. Can't see what the problem is really, is that not how forums work?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 10:53]

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:42 - Mar 4 with 2329 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:40 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

No your right Brixton, but when Herbivore posts so often you can't help but end up replying to one of his posts at some point. Pretty much what he does with me, but clearly that's different. Sometimes I agree with what he says and when I don't, then I feel I want to reply. Can't see what the problem is really, is that not how forums work?

You need to get me out of your head, babe.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:49 - Mar 4 with 2310 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:39 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Agree to disagree.

Haha.

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:50 - Mar 4 with 2304 viewsBrixtonBlue

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:40 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

Yeah he does seem to have double standards

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:51 - Mar 4 with 2300 viewsChrisd

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:42 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

You need to get me out of your head, babe.

Truth be told, I fear it's more the other way!

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:51 - Mar 4 with 2300 viewsDoctor_Earman

I thought Dozzell was probably our best player last night - first half certainly. McGavin was thrown under the bus by Lambert.
Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:58 - Mar 4 with 2277 viewsHerbivore

Skuse/Hyam/Douglas against Rotherham or McGavin/Dozzell tonight? on 10:50 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah he does seem to have double standards

STOP VICTIMISING ME!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024