Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club 23:20 - Mar 3 with 14924 viewsBasuco

They were a complete embarrassment tonight, apart from one very brief Ty Simpson chant, it was negative anti Ipswich chants and songs all game. The confidence was draining from the players and the idiots just continued, revelling in how successful they were in bringing down the team. They went to the game with that agenda, waved their bed sheets and stuck with it to the bitter end. What part of that could be called supporting your team?
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:21 - Mar 3 with 9224 viewsFixed_It

Blue Action or others?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:23 - Mar 3 with 9098 viewspatrickswell

Judging by the banners and a statement from BlueAction that I saw on Twitter, I think it’s a case with them of “Support the team, f–k Marcus Evans”.

I see no problem with that.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:27 - Mar 3 with 8895 viewsReuser_is_God

Incorrect.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:41 - Mar 3 with 8550 viewswarkthisway

You were obviously listening on radio Suffolk along with Brenner woollen head- it’s your type of weak minded supporter that has put up with dross football week after week that’s killed the club- get back to Carrot road

bentnkuqi

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:43 - Mar 3 with 8505 viewsSwailsey

I would say on the whole our fans have been remarkably patient considering how terrible we are, how inept the management team are and how poorly the players have performed.

I’m not section 6 BTW.

If they are to blame, then you have a very unique way of looking at things.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:43 - Mar 3 with 8499 viewsBasuco

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:41 - Mar 3 by warkthisway

You were obviously listening on radio Suffolk along with Brenner woollen head- it’s your type of weak minded supporter that has put up with dross football week after week that’s killed the club- get back to Carrot road

No, I was there, the only bit of radio Suffolk I listened to was the window lickers on the phone in.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:49 - Mar 3 with 8370 viewstextbackup

h best bit was the thick cnts calling Ched Evans a paedo.... cleared of rape against a women in her 20's I believe, so unsure where they got that from

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:51 - Mar 3 with 8308 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I sit in the lower, but centrally in Section 5.

I think all are frustrated, negative or anti chanting would be some way down the list of things killing this club.

Especially when you see what you do in front of you on the pitch.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:52 - Mar 3 with 8298 viewsBasuco

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:43 - Mar 3 by Swailsey

I would say on the whole our fans have been remarkably patient considering how terrible we are, how inept the management team are and how poorly the players have performed.

I’m not section 6 BTW.

If they are to blame, then you have a very unique way of looking at things.

My point is, the time for protesting is not during a game, before or after do whatever you feel is necessary, but defiantly not during the match. The only people that benefit is the opposition players.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 06:25 - Mar 4 with 7596 viewsblueconscience

Only thing killing this club is the owner, but carry on blaming the fans if it makes you feel better.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 06:36 - Mar 4 with 7507 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I struggle to see how the fans are responsible for any of this mess we are in. We accepted relegation, we supported them through relegation, we were asked to turn up this season and have in great numbers home and away. We have supported them up to this point we now found ourselves in.

The fans can do no more, it’s down to the top brass at the club and those weak wage stealing players.

Bar the posh forward line and the odd player here and there when you look at every team we come up against on paper you wouldn’t swap a single one of their players for one of ours.

However they are all much better “teams” than us, what does this tell you.

I am not section 6 either but blaming the fans for any of this is poor form.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 06:44 - Mar 4 with 7439 viewsthebooks

I find this an incredible take. The amount of support this club has got over the years and the reason why many of us renew is down to the north stand and section 6. It/we has every right to express its/our anger at where the club has gone.

Incidentally, it was the whole north stand and it will get louder if nothing changes.

It’s amazing it hasn’t taken longer to get to this stage.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:28 - Mar 4 with 7120 viewsRegencyBlue

Yeah, let’s blame the fans because obviously the football genius that is Marcus Evans has no culpability at all for this shambles!

This isn’t a recent development, this is the culmination of twelve years of inept ownership and Evans has been allowed to get away with it for far to long. There would have been rioting in the streets at other clubs years ago if they had been run the way Evans has run us!
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:35 - Mar 4 with 7052 viewsnoggin

Maybe if other areas made some noise, they wouldn’t be heard. Sadly, most of PR sit on their hands and expect sec 6 to make the atmosphere.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:36 - Mar 4 with 7046 viewslazyblue

Particularly as so many fans thought getting relegated would be a good thing for the club.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:39 - Mar 4 with 7014 viewsnoggin

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:28 - Mar 4 by RegencyBlue

Yeah, let’s blame the fans because obviously the football genius that is Marcus Evans has no culpability at all for this shambles!

This isn’t a recent development, this is the culmination of twelve years of inept ownership and Evans has been allowed to get away with it for far to long. There would have been rioting in the streets at other clubs years ago if they had been run the way Evans has run us!

100%

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:41 - Mar 4 with 6975 viewsBlue_Order

Killing our club

Aye, ok mate.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:44 - Mar 4 with 6943 viewsglasso

I don't think I'll ever fully understand the notion that fans should pay £30, turn up every week and enthusiastically clap like seals, no matter what's happening in front of them.

Personally, I think the 'Mick out' protests were a little too hasty (though I don't go every week, so I think my patience isn't tested as much as the regulars), but there comes a point when you have to stand up and say 'sort this out.' If that time is now, then so be it.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:44 - Mar 4 with 6936 viewsBluedandy

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:52 - Mar 3 by Basuco

My point is, the time for protesting is not during a game, before or after do whatever you feel is necessary, but defiantly not during the match. The only people that benefit is the opposition players.

Carry on blaming the deplorables and carry on sitting on your hands feeling terribly smug and superior.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:48 - Mar 4 with 6888 viewssparks

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:44 - Mar 4 by glasso

I don't think I'll ever fully understand the notion that fans should pay £30, turn up every week and enthusiastically clap like seals, no matter what's happening in front of them.

Personally, I think the 'Mick out' protests were a little too hasty (though I don't go every week, so I think my patience isn't tested as much as the regulars), but there comes a point when you have to stand up and say 'sort this out.' If that time is now, then so be it.

Do You think that booing during a game increases our decreases the team's prospects of success?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:48 - Mar 4 with 6871 viewsGuthrum

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:36 - Mar 4 by lazyblue

Particularly as so many fans thought getting relegated would be a good thing for the club.

No. There was, at most, a handful, who were disagreed with by almost everybody.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:49 - Mar 4 with 6861 viewsbraveblue

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:52 - Mar 3 by Basuco

Evans isn’t there before or after?
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 08:03 - Mar 4 with 6777 viewsOxford_Blue

Agree. Many revel in this kind of situation as it empowers them.

Booing and slating young players and the captain during a game is awful and shameful.
North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 08:10 - Mar 4 with 6731 viewsCoco

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 07:44 - Mar 4 by Bluedandy

Carry on blaming the deplorables and carry on sitting on your hands feeling terribly smug and superior.

I’m not one to boo nor do i sit on my hands but i fully understand the feeling at the game. Truly dreadful performance.

The “smug and superior” attitude i do agree with and don’t know why some have to do it. Striving for some moral appreciation from an ivory tower whilst the ‘riff-raff’ fight for action.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 08:14 - Mar 4 with 6697 viewsSwansea_Blue

North Stand section 6, you are killing our club on 23:51 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

I sit in the lower, but centrally in Section 5.

I think all are frustrated, negative or anti chanting would be some way down the list of things killing this club.

Especially when you see what you do in front of you on the pitch.

I doesn’t help though. Same with the stupid groans and boos when we pass back. On the stream you could see the impact on the players in their body language. It’s moronic - if nothing’s on there’s no problem with resetting and going again. It’s normal. Even amateur parent coaches teach it to 8 year old kids.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024