Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell starting tonight ... 14:28 - Mar 3 with 3074 viewsKieran_Knows

... afternoon all by the way, thanks to those for their Dublin suggestions last week.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:29 - Mar 3 with 3044 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Afternoon PK..... missed that you went to Dublin, got back from there last month, did you have a good'un? Usual tourist hotspots?

Pricey for a drink though isn't it.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 3031 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

In respect of Dozzell, has to be given time sooner rather than later to develop.

Otherwise he will go elsewhere and develop, and you couldn't really blame him.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:33 - Mar 3 with 2988 viewsKieran_Knows

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:29 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Afternoon PK..... missed that you went to Dublin, got back from there last month, did you have a good'un? Usual tourist hotspots?

Pricey for a drink though isn't it.

Yes, went Friday to Monday. It was brilliant, had a great time. Probably my 2nd favourite City trip (behind Berlin). Indeed, we went to Kilmainham Gaol - I hadn't realised the jail scene from Italian Job was filmed there, Guiness Factory, Howth Cliff Walk and took in a Shamrock Rovers game Friday night (they beat Dundalk 3-2).

This is quite possibly the 2nd best goal I have ever seen live also (Baines for Wigan tops it).

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:46 - Mar 3 with 2866 viewsHerbivore

Where is this on the def info scale?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:48 - Mar 3 with 2842 viewsKieran_Knows

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:46 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

I would err on the side of caution at 7.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:49 - Mar 3 with 2840 viewsStokieBlue

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:46 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

Pretty much worth trying anything now.

I honestly wouldn't mine Dozzell, Dobra, Downes, Wolfie and Simpson all starting tonight. Might be the only thing that can turn us round.

If we do lose it's less likely to be a routine loss like lately.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:49 - Mar 3 with 2830 viewsPJH

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:49 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

I honestly wouldn't mine Dozzell, Dobra, Downes, Wolfie and Simpson all starting tonight. Might be the only thing that can turn us round.

SB

Better get Downes' suspension overturned then.
Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:51 - Mar 3 with 2820 viewsStokieBlue

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:49 - Mar 3 by PJH

Better get Downes' suspension overturned then.

Fine, fine.

You can play the pedant if you like when someone is posting quickly.

The general gist of the point remains.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:53 - Mar 3 with 2783 viewshomer_123

As long as he then is chosen to start the 5 to 10 games to get a decent run, then fine.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:57 - Mar 3 with 2746 viewshomer_123

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:49 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

SB

Dozzell has been a real puzzle this year for me. Fundamentally Nolan and Judge have offered very little - so why Dozzell hasn't been given a run has been perplexing to say the least.

I cannot see how we would worse off having seen Dozzell play instead of either of these at times.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:02 - Mar 3 with 2694 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:57 - Mar 3 by homer_123

Dozzell has been a real puzzle this year for me. Fundamentally Nolan and Judge have offered very little - so why Dozzell hasn't been given a run has been perplexing to say the least.

I cannot see how we would worse off having seen Dozzell play instead of either of these at times.

I think part of the problem is that when Dozzell has played over the last season-and-a-bit, he's been equally ineffectual.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:05 - Mar 3 with 2669 viewshomer_123

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:02 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I think part of the problem is that when Dozzell has played over the last season-and-a-bit, he's been equally ineffectual.

I wouldn't disagree as such.

Two observations though:

1. Of the three, he is the one that can truly unlock a defence though, Nolan and Judge don't really have that in their locker (Judge should have though)
2. Of the three, he's the one that would truly benefit from having game time - whilst he may not be any more effective sometimes, his potential far outweighs the others and he would benefit most from game time.

The thought of him leaving without really getting a run seems utterly illogical. I'm not saying he's the answer to our problems but given the season we've had the fact he's not played is odd.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:06 - Mar 3 with 2651 viewsHerbivore

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:02 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

But he's not been persisted with in the way that Judge has. Appreciate they aren't like for like, but still.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:08 - Mar 3 with 2633 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:33 - Mar 3 by Kieran_Knows

Yes, went Friday to Monday. It was brilliant, had a great time. Probably my 2nd favourite City trip (behind Berlin). Indeed, we went to Kilmainham Gaol - I hadn't realised the jail scene from Italian Job was filmed there, Guiness Factory, Howth Cliff Walk and took in a Shamrock Rovers game Friday night (they beat Dundalk 3-2).

This is quite possibly the 2nd best goal I have ever seen live also (Baines for Wigan tops it).

Wow you really timed that well with the goal. Saw it flooded over Twitter and was left speechless by the technique, can only imagine seeing it live.

We did Kilmainham Goal - think Liam Neeson did some filming there, as did Paddington the movie. Love the song Grace, one of my favourite songs. Rod Stewart was there 1 day before us doing the tour as well.

I love Dublin, I love Ireland altogether, down the west coast is a beautiful place as well. Berlin is on the list next.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:11 - Mar 3 with 2609 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:05 - Mar 3 by homer_123

I wouldn't disagree as such.

Two observations though:

1. Of the three, he is the one that can truly unlock a defence though, Nolan and Judge don't really have that in their locker (Judge should have though)
2. Of the three, he's the one that would truly benefit from having game time - whilst he may not be any more effective sometimes, his potential far outweighs the others and he would benefit most from game time.

The thought of him leaving without really getting a run seems utterly illogical. I'm not saying he's the answer to our problems but given the season we've had the fact he's not played is odd.

I think that he would definitely benefit from playing with a 'minder' or two who can do the dirty stuff to allow him to find space and play those passes. At the moment, I can't see him fitting into a four man midfield.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:22 - Mar 3 with 2536 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:11 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I think that he would definitely benefit from playing with a 'minder' or two who can do the dirty stuff to allow him to find space and play those passes. At the moment, I can't see him fitting into a four man midfield.

Needs to be in there with a Skuse or Downes figure I agree.

4-2-3-1 as one of the pivets in the 2 I still think is his best position.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:27 - Mar 3 with 2503 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:22 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Needs to be in there with a Skuse or Downes figure I agree.

4-2-3-1 as one of the pivets in the 2 I still think is his best position.

I see him at the moment as kind of a lightweight version of Magilton. With some of Jim's 'needle' he could be an outstanding player.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:35 - Mar 3 with 2447 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:27 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I see him at the moment as kind of a lightweight version of Magilton. With some of Jim's 'needle' he could be an outstanding player.

I think most would agree he may need to add that needle to his game, whether that is something he is capable of I don't know.

His passing ability is clearly right up there in the squad, but there are other aspects he really needs to work on, that will on happen through game time in my opinion.

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:46 - Mar 3 with 2351 viewsallezlesbleus

Dozzell starting tonight ... on 14:33 - Mar 3 by Kieran_Knows

Great technique!
Dozzell starting tonight ... on 15:48 - Mar 3 with 2340 viewsStadiumofdark

Out on the wing I guess..... and will get hooked after 60 mins for Skuse
Dozzell starting tonight ... on 19:11 - Mar 3 with 1988 viewsWeWereZombies

I guess congratulations are in order, just wondering if Paul is your real name as well as part of your username.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024