Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. 18:19 - Feb 27 with 2486 viewsBerkshire_Blue

who know better than the manager (and who might have wanted Pardew here!)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8050859/Hooligans-Alan-Pardew
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 2461 viewsEastTownBlue

I really should know better than to click on a Daily Mail link but ...

“Since winning his first game in charge, ADO Den Haag have lost three and drawn two of the following four games, leaving them six points clear of safety and four away from a relegation play-off.”
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 19:35]
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:31 - Feb 27 with 2433 viewsPecker

I seem to remember the board being in melt down with excitement when Lambert was linked.
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:04 - Feb 27 with 2388 viewsPecker

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:26 - Feb 27 by EastTownBlue

“Since winning his first game in charge, ADO Den Haag have lost three and drawn two of the following four games, leaving them six points clear of safety and four away from a relegation play-off.”

Brilliant. " lost 3 and drawn 2 of the following 4 games". They have to go to uni to do their job. What a waste of money.
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:30 - Feb 27 with 2351 viewsSuperblue95

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:31 - Feb 27 by Pecker

I seem to remember the board being in melt down with excitement when Lambert was linked.

Not by all of us

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 2329 viewsjeera

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:30 - Feb 27 by Superblue95

Not by all of us

I certainly don't recall anyone wanting Pardew.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:58 - Feb 27 with 2302 viewsSwansea_Blue

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:26 - Feb 27 by EastTownBlue

Thank you. Your sacrifice hasn’t gone unnoticed and will have prevented many of us risking exposure to puce coloured self righteous outrage. And reminded us how the Mail can’t even master basic arithmetic, let alone anything approaching journalism. Only beaten by the Sun for utter sh*teness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 2230 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but are the perfomances improved and the football better?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 22:10 - Feb 27 with 2178 viewslambo77

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 19:30 - Feb 27 by Superblue95

Not by all of us

hardly dare show my face on here these days but I'm sorry to hear that anyhow!
Login to get fewer ads

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 22:30 - Feb 27 with 2156 viewsmonty_radio

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 22:10 - Feb 27 by lambo77

hardly dare show my face on here these days but I'm sorry to hear that anyhow!

Just change your username and number to Lambo 0-1 and everyone will know you've still got your finger on the pulse.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 01:55 - Feb 28 with 2091 viewsIllinoisblue

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 18:31 - Feb 27 by Pecker

Could you link to those posts. Don’t recall that excitement at all

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 08:37 - Feb 28 with 1986 viewsBigManBlue

I'm not sure that just because Pardew is crap, Lambert is suddenly any better.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 08:53 - Feb 28 with 1951 viewsBloomBlue

On the flip side a lot of the keyboard tacticians laughed at Sunderland when they appointed Phil Parkinson as manager. Remembers the ones who laughed about Sunderland appointing a journeyman manager whose tactics are from the dark ages and the fact they replaced a young mgr (Ross) who uses modern techniques / building an identity with an old fart and if ME fired PL, Pakinson is the one we would end up with given our bad luck.
The old fart isnt doing too badly
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 09:44 - Feb 28 with 1908 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is that where Spence went??
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 9:44]
Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 1891 viewsmonytowbray

I don't believe this, no team with Jordan Spence in it would be rubbish?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 10:20 - Feb 28 with 1880 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I genuinely believe I could be a world class manager

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 10:43 - Feb 28 with 1858 viewsMrTown

Here's an idea for all you keyboard tacticians.. on 20:55 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

Yes, but are the perfomances improved and the football better?

I swear you post this kind of thing on every thread

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024