Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
famous urinal meetings 00:13 - Feb 26 with 5209 viewsRocky

I stood next to Prince Charles c 1969 Great Hall Trinity College
Dalai Lama in Aldershot 2012
Never spoke to either of them.
What would you say?
famous urinal meetings on 00:28 - Feb 26 with 2861 viewsJamestownPrince

Sunil Gavaskar, Dumfries Cricket Club 1988
famous urinal meetings on 01:43 - Feb 26 with 2821 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil Ham. Helsingor preseason friendly 2003ish. Just nodded.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

famous urinal meetings on 03:40 - Feb 26 with 2790 viewsSE1blue

John Wark - Ipswich circa 1999.
Drew Barrymore -nightclub Los Angeles 1994 - she wasn’t using the urinals, just chatting to a male friend.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

famous urinal meetings on 03:50 - Feb 26 with 2776 viewsStNeotsBlue

Richard Wright at South Mimms service station after the demolition of Swindon in the 90's. I played it cool and said well played today mate, my mate who'd been thirsty all day was at the urinal the other side and inadvertently gave RW a bit of a soaking whilst enthusing about Town's fine performance.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 12:13]
famous urinal meetings on 05:22 - Feb 26 with 2732 viewsbluelagos

You crossed swords with the Dalai Lama?

Did he have a biggun?

Close, was the time Roger Milla felt the warmth of my bum cheeks.

On a flight to Cameroon I was heading for a much needed visit to the bog and he was heading from the opposite direction. I put on a spurt (not good etiquette but needed a dump badly) and beat him there, Milla shuffle my arse.

After an acceptable delay, he followed me into a bog (like after I had left) and like me, clearly did a No 2. If I had my time again I'd have grabbed some bog roll for an autograph, how cool would that be in your downstairs bog?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

famous urinal meetings on 06:25 - Feb 26 with 2695 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Nobody famous, but if i did................Hi, i,m going to call your penis Captain Birdseye.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

famous urinal meetings on 06:39 - Feb 26 with 2671 viewsSWGF

famous urinal meetings on 06:25 - Feb 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

Nobody famous, but if i did................Hi, i,m going to call your penis Captain Birdseye.

I’m going to call yours Mrs. Fernsby

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

famous urinal meetings on 07:19 - Feb 26 with 2616 viewsBluespeed225

John Peel was a regular pee neighbour, West Stand loo under J Block in mid 90’s.
Login to get fewer ads

famous urinal meetings on 07:49 - Feb 26 with 2588 viewsChondzoresk

Griff Rhys Jones, The Minories, Colchester, Late 80's early 90s.

Just said hello, as he did back.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 7:49]
famous urinal meetings on 09:07 - Feb 26 with 2516 viewsGeoffSentence

You don't say anything at the urinals.No matter who is next to you. Bad form.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

famous urinal meetings on 09:30 - Feb 26 with 2487 viewsmonytowbray

famous urinal meetings on 01:43 - Feb 26 by Illinoisblue

What does Phil's willy look like?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

famous urinal meetings on 09:37 - Feb 26 with 2474 viewsitfcjoe

Shaka Hislop

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

famous urinal meetings on 09:40 - Feb 26 with 2469 viewsSwansea_Blue

famous urinal meetings on 01:43 - Feb 26 by Illinoisblue

Footers needs to update his poll with a nodding option

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing by footers 25 Feb 2020 10:25
[poll_3312]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

famous urinal meetings on 09:43 - Feb 26 with 2457 viewsSwansea_Blue

famous urinal meetings on 09:37 - Feb 26 by itfcjoe

Shaka Hislop

Is that the answer to Callis' post above?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

famous urinal meetings on 09:48 - Feb 26 with 2452 viewsColin_Viljoen

VJ Singh (golfer) after the British Openat Royal Birkdale
Frankie Howard some pub near a theater in Plymouth
Warky & Butch we were out clubbing after the Paul Mariner match at Plymouth (part of the transfer deal).
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 9:49]
famous urinal meetings on 09:56 - Feb 26 with 2427 viewsartsbossbeard

Graham Sharpe, gym changies, Holiday Inn. 2001

Had some great stuff to say about Ipswich.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

famous urinal meetings on 10:30 - Feb 26 with 2367 viewsPJH

Mark Venus at Woodbridge School in 2000 or 2001.

There was an evening ITFC thing there that involved Dale Roberts(as George Burley could not be there) Veno, Hermann H, Matty Holland(I think) and David Sheepshanks.
famous urinal meetings on 10:49 - Feb 26 with 2336 viewscatch74

Very nearly Sir Bobby, going in as he came out of the toilets at Snape Maltings.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

famous urinal meetings on 10:53 - Feb 26 with 2330 viewsHalf_Idiot

Thomas Turgoose in club toilets in Sheffield about 7 years ago, his mate proceeded to show me his party trick of pissing in his own mouth. Lovely blokes!

Joe Gilgun at a gig in Manchester just over a year ago, admittedly this one wasn't exactly at the urinals but passing through the door to the toilets.
famous urinal meetings on 11:49 - Feb 26 with 2280 viewsLord_Lucan

David Sheepshanks and John Motson (Gillingham away - during lunch)

John Aldrich (He was actually getting changed in the toilets at a hotel where we were just about to be entertained to an after dinner speech) He seemed a bit of a knob and his support act was better.

Tim Witherspoon (ex Heavyweight world champion) funnily enough in the same hotel as above just after a boxing do). I had a beer with him as well and he was a bloody nice bloke.

Some bloke who was tugging one off in the urinals of Caesars Palace whilst asking if he could do anything for me - I spotted him later that evening serving in Burger King, I hope he had washed his hands

As I have been typing this I thought loads of other instances would pop back into my brain but I can't remember any - that must be the lot.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 12:02]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

famous urinal meetings on 12:02 - Feb 26 with 2248 viewsjontysnut

Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins at the Corn Exchange when I was working there during the Tolly Cobbold Open. He asked me to get him a very large vodka and tonic as he wasn't supposed to be drinking.
famous urinal meetings on 12:19 - Feb 26 with 2196 viewsFather_Jack

Windsor Davies, Blackheath v Swansea (RU), c1985.

Was tempted to shout "Shut up!" very loudly at him, but refrained.

Most of you won't have a clue who or what I'm talking about.

Less is more.

famous urinal meetings on 12:21 - Feb 26 with 2195 viewsPecker

Phil Collins at Selhurst Park in about 86-87.
famous urinal meetings on 12:32 - Feb 26 with 2174 viewsclive_baker

Nobody famous but about 15 years ago we played Millwall away on Boxing day. I was 16 and perhaps the naivety of youth just assumed you were as safe going to away games. After the game me and a group of mates found ourselves in some really horrible pub in Nunhead. Proper dive it was, the sort of place where if you wanted food it was a cheese roll in tin foil behind the bar for £1, packet of crisps and pickled egg, and that's if you're lucky. The only woman in there was the barmaid and the punters literally all looked like they had stepped out of an East end film set. Horse racing on the TV in the corner, Millwall scarf pinned to the wood panelled wall above the fire place. Some really ropey looking red tinsel wound around the beer pumps. That sort of vibe.

BUT...it was the only place willing to turn a blind eye and serve a group of 5 underage lads in non football colours, minding their own business after an Ipswich defeat on Boxing day. I went for a p1ss and as I was standing there in this cold toilet, I turned around and 3 blokes probably mid 40's / 50 are there staring at me. They said 'are you Ipswich?'. I was like 'Yeah. Been to the game today, you were much better than us, definitely deserved the win', in an attempt to diffuse what I thought was about to be my head wrapped around some porcelain. At that point they start having a p1ss and one of them goes 'I love Ipswich, I grew up watching your lot beat everyone'. 'Oh yeah?', I said. The 3 of them start regaling stories of Ipswich teams well before my time, they named the whole line up from the FA Cup side in 78. Saying how they had Arsenal supporting mates so they were loving it when we won. They couldn't get enough of us after that, settled in there for a nice session and even ended up in a game of killer with them on the arrows.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

famous urinal meetings on 12:39 - Feb 26 with 2140 viewsDubtractor

Had a piss next to Thurston Moore at a motorway service station last year.

Didn't have a chat.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024