Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager 22:52 - Feb 25 with 1728 viewsMaySixth

no idea why he would leave Oxford to go there but you never know

we will face Grant Ward and Liam Feeney on Saturday
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 22:56]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 22:58 - Feb 25 with 1676 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great manager, whether he sees Blackpool as a longer term bigger club I don’t know.

Done a magnificent job at Oxford though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 23:21 - Feb 25 with 1607 viewsTrequartista

He wants to play us every week?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 23:24 - Feb 25 with 1594 viewsRocky

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 23:21 - Feb 25 by Trequartista

He wants to play us every week?

Most managers would.
Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 11:52 - Feb 26 with 1331 viewsBlueBlood90

He's a scouser so location might have a big part to play.

I think we could do a lot worse than taking him ourselves.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 12:02 - Feb 26 with 1299 viewsclive_baker

Why would you want to live in a dive like Oxford when you could move to Blackpool?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 12:45 - Feb 26 with 1184 viewsSouperJim

Evans too late, as usual.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 12:57 - Feb 26 with 1148 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 12:45 - Feb 26 by SouperJim

Evans too late, as usual.

It has been rejected as things stand by Oxford anyway.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 13:06 - Feb 26 with 1117 viewsBluefish

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 12:02 - Feb 26 by clive_baker

Why would you want to live in a dive like Oxford when you could move to Blackpool?

He lives in MK

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 13:38 - Feb 26 with 1042 viewsMaySixth

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 11:52 - Feb 26 by BlueBlood90

He's a scouser so location might have a big part to play.

I think we could do a lot worse than taking him ourselves.

I think he played for Blackpool.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Blackpool have made official approach to Oxford to take Karl Robinson as manager on 13:50 - Feb 26 with 1010 viewsHarry_Palmer

Robinson seems to be laydown the gauntlet to his boss regarding investment in the squad.

"This team, if we stick together and we build on it and we spend money on it, it can achieve great things.

"But it has to have that second aspect to it to be successful because if we don't we're going to be like the rest and that's me being brutally honest.

Based on this, I think we can safely rule him out of any future conversations about potential replacements for PRP as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024