Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had 20:24 - Feb 25 with 1985 viewsEdmundo

Anyone think there might be a strong link to the fact that our pitch is bloody awful, and has been deteriorating for years? Maybe ME might be best off investing in that before anything/anyone else this summer?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:26 - Feb 25 with 1965 viewsWD19

Are you suggesting Norwood was better off gliding about the pristine turf of Prenton Park?
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:26 - Feb 25 with 1962 viewshomer_123

No....they play on that pitch every other week.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 1957 viewshomer_123

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:26 - Feb 25 by WD19

Are you suggesting Norwood was better off gliding about the pristine turf of Prenton Park?

By turf...you mean beach?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 1925 viewsSitfcB

Is not even that bad??

KVY injury was at an away game wasn’t it?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 20:32]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1881 viewslongtimefan

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:32 - Feb 25 by SitfcB

Is not even that bad??

KVY injury was at an away game wasn’t it?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 20:32]

Add to that, that KVY has played the grand total of 4 games at home and I think you’ll find the OP is grasping at straws.
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 21:27 - Feb 25 with 1766 viewsSwansea_Blue

Didn’t we renew it recently? Or was that actually a long time ago now - all these years of mediocrity and false dawns are blurring into one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 06:36 - Feb 26 with 1575 viewsArnieM

More likely to be out training and rehab methods . Historically most Town players appear to get injured in pre season and fail to recover. I can’t remember the last time a Town player got an injury and was out for just a couple of weeks. Oh no, our players are ALL out for months at a time , with a high percentage out for “ the season”.

Interestingly I note Liverpool’s Henderson recently sustained a “ hamstring injury , and was expected to be out for two- three weeks .”

There are so many issues at Ipswich Town FC now. The Club appears damned and there’s a suggestion that the very fabric of the Club is now rotten to the core.

I can’t see where this will all end anytime soon. All VERY depressing and frankly , soul destroying. Just WTF has happened to this once great Club?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 08:03 - Feb 26 with 1464 viewsBLUEBEAT

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:41 - Feb 25 by longtimefan

Add to that, that KVY has played the grand total of 4 games at home and I think you’ll find the OP is grasping at straws.

Were they the 4 games out of the 22, out of interest....?

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 08:10 - Feb 26 with 1450 viewsartsbossbeard

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 06:36 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

More likely to be out training and rehab methods . Historically most Town players appear to get injured in pre season and fail to recover. I can’t remember the last time a Town player got an injury and was out for just a couple of weeks. Oh no, our players are ALL out for months at a time , with a high percentage out for “ the season”.

Interestingly I note Liverpool’s Henderson recently sustained a “ hamstring injury , and was expected to be out for two- three weeks .”

There are so many issues at Ipswich Town FC now. The Club appears damned and there’s a suggestion that the very fabric of the Club is now rotten to the core.

I can’t see where this will all end anytime soon. All VERY depressing and frankly , soul destroying. Just WTF has happened to this once great Club?

Jordan "Hendo" Henderson is an experienced footballer who has had a hamstring injury before and stopped immediately when he knew something wasn't right.

Therefore, he's avoided trying to run through it, didn't create further damage and thus nullified increasing the tear status from stage 1: slight strain, no bruising, 2-3wks into stage 2 (and beyond): larger strain, maybe a tear and bruising, 6wks.

There's a lot to blame the club for but judging a player on his own hamstring injury recognition and the dealing with it seems quite the reach.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 09:53 - Feb 26 with 1372 viewsstonojnr

When Lambert criticised the quality of the pitch a few weeks back,by saying it wasnt much better than some of the other leagues pitches, he achieved almost pariah status for daring to question the Portman Rd turf
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 1346 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwood's injury predates his time at Town, Tranmere had managed it last season. The nerve surgery he had in October clearly didn't sort the problem as he's been struggling with it ever since.

KVY hasn't had a niggly injury as I understand it, he had a hernia which was repaired, then an adductor problem became evident after the surgery so he had an op relating to that.
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 11:59 - Feb 26 with 1243 viewsDeano69

I doubt it, they only spend a couple of hours a fortnight on it.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 14:59 - Feb 26 with 1115 viewslongtimefan

These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 06:36 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

"I can’t remember the last time a Town player got an injury and was out for just a couple of weeks"

Garbutt, two weeks ago
These niggling injuries that Norwood, KVY and others have had on 20:52 - Feb 26 with 1006 viewslondontractorboy57

Could it be we buy other clubs sick notes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024