Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? 14:01 - Feb 25 with 6486 viewsSwailsey

Not meant to be divisive - just interested, as it's very hard to actually know.

So, do you believe PL is doing a good job and should stay?

------------------

No and no.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:11]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:06 - Feb 25 with 4571 viewsjeera

Possibly not here, but I wonder how representative the forum is of the fan base.

It may be an idea to ask the same question on the Comments section too, just to see what happens.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:09]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:07 - Feb 25 with 4564 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I was done with him after Lincoln.

No from me

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:08 - Feb 25 with 4558 viewsmonytowbray

Think the Rotherham and P'boro games killed it for me. That was my acceptance to just how low we've sunk in the last decade.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:08 - Feb 25 with 4560 viewsSwailsey

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:06 - Feb 25 by jeera

Possibly not here, but I wonder how representative the forum is of the fan base.

It may be an idea to ask the same question on the Comments section too, just to see what happens.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:09]

That place freaks the sh*t out of me.

They're (mostly) even more rabid and unhinged than us.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 4546 viewsBigManBlue

Not to be pedantic, but that's technically two questions...

No, he's not doing a good job. And no, he shouldn't stay... But I shudder to think who might be next.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 4541 viewsjeera

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:08 - Feb 25 by Swailsey

This is actually true.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:11 - Feb 25 with 4536 viewsSwailsey

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:10 - Feb 25 by BigManBlue

Not to be pedantic, but that's technically two questions...

No, he's not doing a good job. And no, he shouldn't stay... But I shudder to think who might be next.

Noted:

'No, and no'

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:19 - Feb 25 with 4489 viewsTractorCam

No, but yes there are people who are still fans.

Quite a high number of fans still don't throw any blame on his shoulders and will blame anything else. Obviously Evans mainly, but i've seen Hurst and even the fans been blamed!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 4488 viewsskusesrightpeg

i was fully behind him but the last few months have been woeful,

the inability to change the team when were struggling like Saturday to bring sears on in the 90th min is baffling and then to come out with he thought judge was playing well just adds to it,

be happy when this is all done and the play offs are out of reach for us, but then we only have another 4 years of this after,
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 4462 viewsskyblue23

I blame Marcus Evans for us being in this league and the year on year fall. I blame Paul Lambert and Marcus Evans for this season.

We needed to strengthen in January (Marcus)
We haven't looked convincing this whole season and the lack of tactical knowledge baffles me (Lambert)

Edit: No and no
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:24]

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 4433 viewsBlueBadger

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:08 - Feb 25 by Swailsey

Comments is for people who think the forum is too intellectually highbrow.

Imagine that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:29 - Feb 25 with 4419 viewsPJH

I do not think he is doing a good job and if we are still in the third division at the end of May then he should not stay.

I cannot dislike him though whereas disliking Keane and Hurst was easy.
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:06 - Feb 25 with 4319 viewsDubtractor

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:29 - Feb 25 by PJH

I do not think he is doing a good job and if we are still in the third division at the end of May then he should not stay.

This is where I am.

I think he has done a lot of good, just not much of it has been on the football pitch.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:07 - Feb 25 with 4314 viewsRobTheMonk

I think he's done an awful job. He's got away with it because of the mess Hurst left so he has some minor sympathy from me. However, the 'free hit' of last season was awful. His record was, quite frankly, atrocious. 3 wins, 1 against Bolton, 1 against Wigan and a last day nothing game against Leeds.

He then did his best work, which was off the pitch pre-season, changing things up with the Germany trip and generally saying the right things. He's not been called PR Paul for nothing. Bringing in Norwood, Garbutt, Holy and KVY was also pretty good business on paper. Actually, it's bloomin good business. Which makes it even more frustrating how rubbish we've been recently.

Should he stay? Not as it stands. Barely a win against anyone above us and completley outclassed by Rotherham and Peterborough and conceeding 5 against Lincoln. LINCOLN!

Also, dropping Holy for no obvious reason.
I've made 3 "comments" during my...... on 15:10 - Feb 25 with 4298 viewsBloots

....TWTD career.

I have a total of 15 downvotes.

They are clueless.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:10 - Feb 25 with 4294 viewssotd78

Yes - I think he's doing a good job with one hand tied

Yes he should stay.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:11 - Feb 25 with 4294 viewslongtimefan

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 14:29 - Feb 25 by PJH

Completely concur.
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:11 - Feb 25 with 4296 viewsSomethingBlue

I like the guy, even if it is not working out, for one thing because he is for real with the supporter engagement stuff and I am appreciative that he has tried to do it. Perhaps we can say that the fact it's had to be him coming in and doing that speaks volumes. There is no question that he really likes the club and wants to succeed here. But I'm not a fan of how things are going with his team and if it continues to the summer then unfortunately he needs to go.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 15:12]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:18 - Feb 25 with 4262 viewsBlueBadger

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:11 - Feb 25 by SomethingBlue

I like the guy, even if it is not working out, for one thing because he is for real with the supporter engagement stuff and I am appreciative that he has tried to do it. Perhaps we can say that the fact it's had to be him coming in and doing that speaks volumes. There is no question that he really likes the club and wants to succeed here. But I'm not a fan of how things are going with his team and if it continues to the summer then unfortunately he needs to go.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 15:12]

Even the supporter engagement stuff is all smoke and mirrors. Look at the nonsense he came out with at the end of January about attempting to sign Connor Wickham.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:20 - Feb 25 with 4250 viewsSomethingBlue

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:18 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

Even the supporter engagement stuff is all smoke and mirrors. Look at the nonsense he came out with at the end of January about attempting to sign Connor Wickham.

No, he's for real on that stuff, some of the shots at it are a bit cheap. Doesn't excuse what's happening on the pitch, it's not a zero-sum game.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:22 - Feb 25 with 4237 viewsBlueBadger

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:20 - Feb 25 by SomethingBlue

No, he's for real on that stuff, some of the shots at it are a bit cheap. Doesn't excuse what's happening on the pitch, it's not a zero-sum game.

If he genuinely thought he could sign Connor Wickham he's even more incompetent than I thought.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 15:29]

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:29 - Feb 25 with 4196 viewsTractorCam

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:22 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

If he genuinely thought he could sign Connor Wickham he's even more incompetent than I thought.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 15:29]

Nice of him to bring that up straight after a 0-0 draw with relegation bound Wimbledon as well.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:30 - Feb 25 with 4193 viewseddiespearitt03

Actually, i don,t mean to be divisive, but actually, this post is pathetic.
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:33 - Feb 25 with 4177 viewsDubtractor

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:30 - Feb 25 by eddiespearitt03

You're right, this post from you is pretty poor.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:35 - Feb 25 with 4164 viewsSwailsey

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 15:30 - Feb 25 by eddiespearitt03

U ok hun?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024